From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
Looking for challengingrole? If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
As Siemens Energy, “We energizesociety” by supporting our customers to make the transition to a moresustainable world, based on innovative technologies and our ability to turnideas into reality. We offer products, solutions, and services across the entireenergy value chain. This includes three business Divisions: Generation,Transmission and Industrial Application; and also New Energy Business.
Your new role – excitingand future-oriented
Energy, Siemens Limited India is looking for aseasoned Finance Leader to lead Finance function for one of the BUs in Siemens Energy organization. The candidateshould have a proven track record of running a great business whilecontinuously adapting to the changing context in which we operate. The fastpaced changes include the changing buying behavior of our customers to changein market demand from renewable integration & industrial segment to broadchanges in macro trends – eg, commodity prices; demand volatility. Covidrelated disruptions are now business as usual.
This role will demand strategic and financial inputs andactions, together with the BU Head, to create a highly flexible, economicallycompetitive organization as well as the right go to market strategies whilemanaging risks to create sustainable profitable growth. This will of course also demand strengtheningof the entire team through regular upskilling and changes to drive meaningfulinitiatives and actions. This positionprovides unique opportunity to grow the conventional business as well as builda strategy around the emerging business opportunities.
Role and the challenge:
• As a trusted partner tothe Business Unit and member of the BU Management team, you drive and defineguidelines related to Finance functions and govern the financial management ofthe business
• You lead the BU financeteam and make people development, succession planning and diversity an absolutepriority
• Together with thebusiness you define the business and finance strategy to ensure the achievementof strategic and business objectives
• You will be accountablefor the integrity of books and records, which includes an effective riskmanagement and internal control system
• You are responsible forthe BU budget and FC process as well as controlling
• As a role model for thefinance community and beyond you live and promote ownership culture, youcollaborate and participate, yourself and motivating your team, incross-functional and cross-unit business improvement projects
• You lead cross BU andcontribute to cross BU community’s, projects, and initiatives
• You will be responsible forthe finance team with a matrix reporting structure and manage the team in termsof key staffing, career & competence development, performance assessments,diversity champion, interpersonal development,best practice sharing etc.
• You provide the Business Heads and yourmanagers with financial assessments and guidance to meetbusiness objectives and corporate goals
• The business volume in in excess of ~ INR 10 Billion
Useyour skills to move the world forward
• You will be responsiblefor the P&L of a large Business Unit. The Business Unit will have a complete value chain of BusinessDevelopment Projects and Manufacturing
• You will be a key member of theDivision Leadership team, you will be accountable for the implementation of the FinanceStrategy and the realization of strategic objectives and financial targets in terms of Revenue, CCR, etc
• You will be responsiblefor ensuring the correctness of books and records
• You will play an active role intaking decisions on finance related commitments in business
• You will be responsible for settingambitious goals and driving a high performance culture
• You will provide leadership anddirection is areas such as key staffing, career & competence development,performance assessments, diversity champion, interpersonal development, best practice sharing etc.
We don’t need superheroes,just super minds
• You are professionally qualified with ~15+ years of post qualification experience; with last few years leading a business withcomplete value chain
• Besides functional expertiseneeded for leading Finance function in a business, you have exposure todifferent revenue models, different business models -eg, consortiums, as wellas financing structures
• You have built and led large teamssuccessfully in challenging business environment with multiple stakeholders andconflicting priorities
• You have strong internal andexternal network; and are able to engage with and influence Senior Leadershipat CXO levels within and outside the organization
• You hold highest standardsof ethics and integrity.
• You have had diverseexperiences in your professional journey
Make your mark in ourexciting world of Siemens
We have multiple openings across different locations. We celebrate thefact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. Ifwe all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why werecruit phenomenal minds from all walks of life. We recognize that building adiverse workforce is essential to the success of our business, therefore weencourage applications from a diverse talent pool.
We’vegot quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time