From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
Mendix is a low-code app development platform:
First, what is low-code? Low-code is a visual approach to software development that enables you to abstract and automate every step of the application lifecycle. Gartner predicts that “by 2024, low-code application development will be responsible for more than 65% of application development activity.” Mendix is repeatedly ranked a Leader in analyst reports from Gartner and Forrester. In the 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant for Multiexperience Development Platforms, Mendix placed at the very top of the Leaders quadrant.
Mendix, the global leader in enterprise low-code, was created to promote collaboration between Business & IT teams. Thousands of forward-thinking companies around the world like Ford Auto, Rabobank Netherlands, Zurich Insurance, and Red Bull, can unleash their best ideas faster with the help of the Mendix Platform.
Mendix is a Siemens Business:
Siemens is a Top 10 Global Software Company and a leader on Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in the World! With the acquisition of Mendix in 2018, Siemens Digital Industries Software is driving transformation to enhance the digital enterprise where engineering, manufacturing and electronics meet the future of innovation. Mendix employees have the opportunity to work in a hyper-growth environment with the support of Siemens’ unbeatable market position and resources.
We’re looking for a Financial Analyst to support our APAC Sales organization. This is a high impact role that will offer exposure to GTM leadership and directly contribute to our customer centric approach. As a Financial Analyst – APAC Sales, you will become an expert in Mendix business practices and develop a thorough understanding of how all the parts of the business work together.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for zone forecasts/budgets, providing a holistic P&L view for total GTM APAC
- Prepare management reporting, including SaaS KPI’s, to deliver monthly performance analysis
- Create analyses, commentary, and presentation materials for APAC leadership
- Develop financial models to help evaluate and assess current and new business opportunities
- Develop reconciliation processes to ensure consistent reporting between financial systems and operations systems
- Work closely with Data Analytics team on next generation reporting and support GTM Finance operational efficiency projects
- Establish a collaborative partnership with finance colleagues in Siemens GSCS zone organization
- Collaborate with Sales Operations and Sales Leadership, acting as a GTM Finance liaison
- Ideally 4+ years of Sales Finance, Corporate Finance or Financial Planning & Analysis experience
- Ideally holds a Bachelor’s degree in Business or Finance or equivalent work experience
- Strong understanding of the subscription business
- Highly analytical, fact driven, and process orientated
- Comfortable and flexible working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Able to cope with a high-volume of work and meet strict deadlines
- Experience with PowerBI and or Tableau preferred
- Knowledge of Hyperion Planning / Essbase / Business Objects / SAP preferred
- Experience with Salesforce.com is beneficial
What you’ll experience at Mendix:
- We consider our people as people – not as “assets”
- We’re focused on results – not on “boxes” and “rules”
- We’re all unique and we want you to be yourself
- We celebrate success as a team
- We care about personal and professional development
- A journey of a lifetime on our way to the top
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time