From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
Now’sour time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
SiemensHealthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 yearsof experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with ourcustomers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care totheir patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit everyday from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnosticand therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as wellas digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our teamnow at Siemens Healthineers as Finance Manager Ultrasound (Cardiovascular Segment)
JobLocation: Mountain View, CA
This is a role well suited to anambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career
You will be responsible for:
- As trusted partner to the Head ofCardiovascular Franchise at Siemens Healthineers Ultrasound and responsible forfinancial performance management of this segment
- Reporting to the Head of PerformanceControlling, the candidate is responsible for all financial aspects of thesegment, including P&L and product profitability
- Support the development of GTM and pricingstrategies for the products working closely with commercial, marketing,operations and other cross-functional teams
- Lead monthly forecasting process and analysisof actuals for the segment in close corporation with other Finance departmentsand regional BA’s
- Responsible to monthly reporting package andfacilitation of in-depth review with Franchise management team
- Identify business risks and mitigatingopportunities to deliver on financial commitments
- Support ROI based decisions together withproduct management of future product releases and portfolio expansion
- Liaise and build strong collaboration onbudgets and investment decisions with PLM and other groups
- Improve financial reporting systems and incorporatepredictive insights and system-based forecasting methods for improved accuracyand predictability to allow detailed and fact-based decision making
- Identify growth potentials and drivefinancials solutions for customers & business partners and translating theminto financial goals and measuring relevant achievements
- Liaise and build strong collaboration withinternal and external shared service organizations and functions (i.e.,accounting, tax, treasury, IT, order-to-cash)
- Serve as a role model for the FinanceCommunity and beyond by living and promoting ownership culture and foster theprofessional development of individuals
Profile and Required Skills – Thesuccessful candidate will match with the following set of competences andskills:
- 5+ years of progressive development,experience in financial analysis, management and investment decision making
- Experience in product / product segmentmanagement, new product introduction / GTM strategy is a strong advantage
- Proven track record of cross functional corporationand alignment between different functions
- Excellent knowledge and understanding ofrelevant financial processes and value flows in multinational company
- Excellent business understanding capabilityand strong analytical skills for timely and accurate financial analysis drivingprompt and effective decision making
- Excellent communication and reasoning skills;ability to proactively and effectively interface with cross-functional internaland external stakeholders
- Healthcare business experience as a strongplus
- Strong business acumen with focus on strictenforcement of company’s governance policies and compliance regulations
- Excellent knowledge of ERP systems (SAP) andrelated technologies and applications
- Management consulting experience from a topconsulting company a plus
• BS/BA Degree required – Finance, BusinessAdministration or applicable degree – Advanced Degree Preferred
- Strong cross-functional teamwork and peoplemanagement ability (coach, develop and motivate staff)
- Open-minded and positive thinking
- Goals and results orientated
- Customer-driven and focused
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and writtencommunication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced anddynamically changing environment
- Ability to drive change management and problemsolving
- Executive presence
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in ourcontinued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply withcustomer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our businesscontinuity. Going forward, please beaware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all newhires by their start date.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical orreligious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energyand passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in themed-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspirationof our common purpose: To innovate forhealthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas thattranslate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize thattaking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offeryou a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond yourcomfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcareis delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific beforeapplying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to considerapplications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.