From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
A springboard for finance leaders of the future. Ifyou want to make a difference – make it with us.
We are a global technology powerhouse centered on theindustries that form the backbone of economies – manufacturing, infrastructure,and transport. Our technology brings together the digital and physical worldsto benefit our customers, society, and the environment. Working with us, youwill have the opportunity to contribute to a meaningful impact on society andhuman progress while developing personally and professionally.
Your role will entail:
- Three individually tailored assignments within 24months in different finance functions across Siemens’ Operating Companies,Corporate Units, or Siemens Financial Services.
- High level of responsibility for complex tasks inday-to-day business and project work in international teams from day one.
- Exposure to innovative, complex topics and developingexperience in various business model environments, including Software as aService (SaaS).
- With a base at headquarters in Germany, at least oneassignment will be in another country worldwide to experience our finance businessfrom a global perspective.
- Intensive training to support the continuousdevelopment of Associates broadening their finance expertise and improvingtheir leadership skills. One-on-one coaching from the Associate’stop-management mentor complements the development package.
- Network with other FEP associates, the FEP alumni, andthe broader finance community in various get-togethers to expand contactsacross our businesses and countries.
- Successful completion of an MBA degree, Ph.D., outstandingdiploma, Master’s degree in Finance/Accounting, or equivalent qualification ina finance-based course of studies.
- Five to ten years work experience in a financefunction (ideally before final graduation) and at least 1-2 years workingexperience abroad.
- Focus on digital transformation and growth mindset
- Strong analytical skills with professional experience,including a broad range of responsibilities in the finance domain, such asbusiness planning, performance monitoring, financial modeling, data analytics,new business model development, business intelligence, and post-merger reviews.
- Business proficiency in English with strongcommunication skills and an influential personality.
- Strong dedication, outstanding leadership skillsvision for leading change.
- Willing to work abroad and learn a new language.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time