From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
Whatare your responsibilities?
Role and Responsibilities:
- Prepare monthly / quarterly reporting for SAP/ESPRIT/ADSTAR
- Support month-, quarter- and year-end close process to ensure timely and accurate compliance with GAAP requirements
- Prepare / Review various account reconciliations
- Prepare, maintain, and process entries in accordance with IFRS requirements
- Review and research accounting guidelines per International Financial Reporting Standards
- Internal and external audit support
- HB1 audit report preparation
- Invoice and relative booking
- Treasury / controlling/ commercial relative issue support
- Identify and implement process improvements
- Special projects as assigned
- BS/BA in Accounting, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3-5 year’s public / private accounting experience
- Experienced in closing and reporting of periodic financials
- Proficiency in SAP and in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Accounting or finance qualification (CPA, CA, ACCA, CICPA or CMA etc.); Solid knowledge and experience in GAAP and/or IFRS
- Demonstrates knowledge of organization’s business practices and issues
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills both in English and Chinese
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Display aptitude for critical thinking, ability to work under tight deadlines and in cross functional team
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Yutraffic Technologies (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time