From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
Do you wantto join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases andenabling access to care for more people around the world? At SiemensHealthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer youa flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfortzone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come andjoin our global team as Accounting, Controlling and Closing Specialist.
Your tasks andresponsibilities:
• You will be executing of Subledger Accounting, Accounting, IFRS,TFRS, Tax Accounting and Controlling transactions and period-end closings andreporting activities
• You will be preparing Annual Reports according to TFRS guidelinesand Tax reports according to Tax Procedure Law.
• You will support audit Firms (IFRS, TFRS, Tax andinternal/external audits)
• You will participate in intra-departmental and inter-departmentalimprovement initiatives / projects
• You will be responsible for activities to optimize and standardizeAccounting, Controlling & Closing processes
To find outmore about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/tr
Your qualifications andexperience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Economics
• Very good command of English, German language is an asset
• 0-3 years of experience in accounting, tax, controlling orfinancial reporting departments or financial audit.
• Advanced level of knowledge on MS office programs, SAP know-how isan asset.
Your attributes and skills:
• Good command of written and spoken English, German will be anasset.
• Strong coordination and communication skills.
• Flexible and good team player.
• Result orientation with strong analytical thinking.
• Open minded and highly collaborative
Weare a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countriespassionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to helpimprove people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspireto create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where theylive or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning fromin-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancercare, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Weare part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers,researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries ofwhat’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace aculture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual canbe unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
Checkour Careers Site at Healthineers JobSearch – Jobs – Page 1 (siemens.com)
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applicationsfrom individuals with disabilities.
Siemens Healthineers stands for a culture of (gender)diversity and inclusion. Therefor we expressively invite women to apply forthis position.
Wecare about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as otherdata protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to sendus your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in ourtalent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets usknow you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy forus to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to getstarted.
To allrecruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please donot forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other companylocation. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related tounsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Saglik Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time