From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
Manager – Transfer Pricing (TP)- Siemens Ltd
We’re looking for dedicated teamplayer with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Tax teamas a Manager – TP and ensure compliance with TP and other Direct Tax regulations.Also help us build the technology that will transform entire industries, citiesand even countries.
The position exists as a supportfunction to the Tax department to fulfil statutory obligations applicable tothe company. It operates within the framework of Direct Tax and TP laws tosafeguard against tax exposure and ensuring statutory compliances.
Change the future with us!
- You will be responsible to ensure TP compliance and partnering with multiple stakeholders to provide support on transfer pricing related issues
- Prepare and review the TP Form 3CEB and other forms, etc. Managing and preparing TP documentation to support intra-group transactions in compliance with local regulations.
- Undertaking all TP compliances (including BEPS related Master file, CBC, etc.) and filing of tax and TP returns of foreign affiliates.
- Supporting TP audits, respond to the assessment notices, prepare appeals and submissions, attending hearings before the tax authorities
- Advice on TP implications of new business initiatives. Advise on TP queries received from business, interpret various tax treaties, MLI, etc.
- Conducting regular review of TP policies in accordance with the latest tax regulations and developments. To ensure that all actions for preparation and filing of TP returns, assessment notices, etc. are handled in time so that exposure of TP adjustment and litigations can be minimised if not eliminated completely.
- You will be involved in Tax Assessments: Review notices, prepare submissions and attend/ organize representation at assessment hearings, provide information as required during the course of assessment proceedings. This may involve coordination with various corporate functions, busines steams, external consultants etc.
- Appeals: Draft appeals, attend/organize representation at proceedings conducted by DRP / Commissioner of Income-tax and Income Tax Appellate Tribunal as required. Briefing the counsel / lawyer, attending hearings before the ITAT, taking adjournments, etc.
- You will be responsible for post assessment activities like getting OGEs, stay of demand, follow up for obtaining refunds, obtaining rectification orders, etc. so that company gets the orders/ refunds as fast as possible.
- Knowledge Management: Keeping abreast of change of laws/ any tribunal/high court decisions so that relevant information is passed on within the team and to the business divisions, so that timely and accurate decisions are taken, and compliance of tax is ensured.
- Assist in various TP Automation / Digitalization projects.
You will be working with:
External – Tax authorities, Senior counsels and advocates, ExternalAuditors, Consultants
Internal: Commercials / BA, Technical team, Marketing/ Sales groupcommercials, Works, CF, Accounts, Personnel, HR, Internal Audit and otherDivisions Group companies both domestic and international.
We don’t need superheroes,just super minds
- You are a qualified CA and you bring min 3 to 5 years of exposure in transfer pricing and international tax areas with knowledge of Income Tax Act, DTAA, FEMA and recent case laws etc. Knowledge of Accounting and Finance and Indian GAAP, USGAAP/IFRS, Commercial concepts, Business understanding.
- Conversant with MS office is must. Knowledge of search database, ERP tool such as SAP, ESPIRIT will be an added advantage.
- You should have strong analytical skills and a high attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with different partners
Make your mark in ourexciting world at Siemens!
This role is based in Mumbai(Worli). The role if You’ll also get to visit other locations in India andbeyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’llget the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and thecraft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection ofover 379,000 minds making real what matters for the future, one day at a timein 190+ countries. Last but not the least. We’re Siemens. A collection of over379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries.We’re dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect thediversity of the communities we work in across Gender, LGBTQ+, Abilities &Ethnicity. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications,merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shapetomorrow.
Find out more about Siemenscareers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time