- Senior IT Partner (f/m/d) for Siemens Financial Services - München, Bayern
- Werkstudent*in (w/m/d) - Siemens Technology Quality Management - München, Bayern
- Werkstudent*in (w/m/d) im Research Support bei Siemens Advanta Consulting - München, Bayern
- Senior Project Procurement Manager (w/m/d) - Siemens Real Estate - Erlangen, Bayern - München, Bayern
- Customer Account Manager (w/m/d) - Siemens Bank - München, Bayern
From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skills, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
CF R TS provides financial due diligence, valuation and accounting expertise to (top) management and (corporate) M&A to ensure financial aspects of a transaction are properly addressed. We work in multidisciplinary teams on a global basis, with employees and (top) management from a wide variety of Siemens businesses.
We are a young and dynamic team looking for ambitious, driven professionals that own their career and in their time at CF R TS use the tools and opportunities that the department and Siemens provide to enhance technical and leadership skills and shape their careers.
Join our team in Munich as Senior Associate Transaction Support (m/f/d).
What part will you play?
- You are able to lead small to medium sized global buy & sell-side M&A projects in close collaboration with the Corporate Mergers & Acquisitions Department and perform small projects independently on a regular basis
- Perform financial due diligence procedures, complex financial analyses, valuations, analyze accounting implications or assist in preparation of special purpose financial statement; discuss results with (senior) management
- Establish, maintain and leverage cross-regional relationships with CF R TS stakeholders (e.g. Corporate M&A, Corporate Finance and management of the acquiring/selling Siemens entities)
- Advise on the definition of purchase price adjustment mechanisms and closing balance sheet provisions of purchase contracts, including the agreement on the purchase price
- Assist in the preparation and analysis of business plans and profitability calculations
- Siemens encourages a combination of mobile working and team collaboration in the office
- Business travel is limited (< 10%)
What you need to make real what matters.
- Strong academic history (degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting)
- At least 4-6 years of professional experience in a ‘Big 4’ Transaction Services practice or project / performance controlling or M&A within Siemens or a related industry
- Strong experience and knowledge of IFRS
- Experience in M&A deals and exposure to financial due diligence or valuation and Business Plan modeling tasks or Business / Performance / Project Controlling
- Strong understanding of group structures and processes
- You are flexible, result oriented and have a hands-on mentality to get things done
- Fluent in English (German is an advantage)
What we offer.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers – if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ – if you need further information on the application process.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time