Finance Controller Trainee (M/F)
- Finance Master Data Expert - - Siemens - Lisbon
- Master Data Business Partner Expert - - Siemens - Lisbon
- Finance & Accounting Trainee - - Siemens - Lisbon
- Data Administrator - French and Flemish Speaker - Siemens - Lisbon
- Tax Trainee | Vat - - Siemens - Lisbon
From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
Siemens Logistics (SL) is a leading provider of innovative products and solutions in airport logistics with baggage and cargo handling. Software solutions and customer services along the complete product life cycle complete the portfolio. The company has an installed base in more than 60 countries worldwide. Major customers include renowned airports around the globe.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Financial control of P&L;
• Analysis and review of planned costs and costs incurred;
• Analysis and reporting of financial indicators;
• Preparation of monthly forecast, ensuring the reliability of information;
• Interface with the remaining operational areas of the company and with the financial team;
• Reporting to the administration.
Skills and Experience:
• Master Degree in business, business administration, finance or accounting;
• Portuguese and English fluency (verbal and written);
• Analytical thinking and problem solving, service ethic, excellent communication skills, intercultural awareness;
• Motivation and willingness to learn;
• Managing SAP;
• High sense of responsibility;
• Willingness for further training.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics, Unipessoal Lda
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time