From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
SiemensHealthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 yearsof experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with ourcustomers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care totheir patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit everyday from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnosticand therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as wellas digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Joinour team now at Siemens Healthineers as an Accountant.
SharedService Accounting organization provides Accounting and Reporting support anddirection on various general ledgers and operating companies. The Accountantwill work with his or her Manager to oversee accounting processes for HC AC AMEUSA ESPRIT closing and reporting provided to all US companies. The Accountantwill also work directly with the business on intermediate accounting activitiessuch as account reconciliations and preparation/and approval of journalentries. They will provide support and guidance in accordance to SiemensFinancial Reporting Guidelines and IFRS (International Financial ReportingStandards), and communicate changes related to the Reporting and Accountingguidelines. The candidate will analyze and maintain ledger accounts and relatedactivities to produce financial statements and fiscal reports and will ensureaccurate and complete monthly reporting.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly reporting for SAP/ESPRIT
- Support month-end/Quarterly close process
- Prepare/Review various account reconciliations
- Prepare, maintain, and process entries in accordance with IFRS requirements
- Review and research accounting guidelines per International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Identify and implement process improvements
- Internal and external audit support.
- Customer support – Manufacturing and Sales/Service Business units, and other departments.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Experienced in closing and reporting of periodic financials.
- Proficiency in SAP and in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
- Knowledge and experience in GAAP and/or IFRS.
- Demonstrates knowledge of organization’s business practices and issues.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is critical.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Display aptitude for critical thinking, ability to work under tight deadlines and in cross functional team.
- BS/BA in Accounting, orequivalent combination of education and experience. CPA or equivalent preferred
- 3-5 year’s public/privateaccounting experience
SiemensHealthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitmentto prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partnerrequirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that SiemensHealthineers requires full vaccination for COVID-19 vaccinations for all newhires by their start date, except where prohibited by state law.
(Note:Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energyand passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in themed-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspirationof our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkablelegacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare productsand services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us andthe company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and thespace to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally andprofessionally.
Ifyou want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit ourcareer site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
Ifyou wish to find out more about Siemens Healthineers before applying, pleasevisit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
Asan equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications fromindividuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.