From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
Siemens Large Drives Applications is a world leadingmanufacturer of motors and converters as well as the inventors of the dynamomachine. These products form the basis for high efficient drive systemsoptimized for a wide range of industries and applications. In the area of testrigs, mining and cement, the portfolio is expanded to include completesolutions including electrification and automation.
For the Finance team we are looking for an Consolidation & Reporting Analyst to provide support and advice to thecompany and group companies on financial and accounting issues.
What will be your role?
- Preparing monthly reporting according to IFRS andinternal guidelines.
- Ensuring up-to-date reports and analysis/analyticalreview for the “Accounting & Controlling” management.
- Preparing annual group financial statements (Balancesheet, P&L, Cash Flow Statement, Equity Rollforward and Notes) according toIFRS.
- Coordinating the group consolidation process in theconsolidation system.
- Responsibility for first level support/coordinationfor entities in preparing external and internal reporting according to IFRS aswell as for queries related to financial reporting guidelines, chart ofaccounts as well as accounting and consolidation topics.
- Support and coordination of assigned entities inaccounting topics related to legal transactions, e.g., first consolidation,merger, capital measures, liquidation etc.
- Participating in implementing external and internalaccounting and reporting regulations/guidelines into the ERP and consolidationsystems.
- Participating in or lead projects/sub-projects withaccounting/reporting impact, e.g., reorganizations, implementation of new IFRSstandards, etc.
- Degree in business administration.
- Several years of work experience in anaccounting/reporting department, audit or financial advisory services.
- Expert knowledge in IFRS, group consolidation andfinancial reporting.
- Experienced in SAP R3.
- Familiar with accounting related processes and internalcontrol systems.
- Distinct time management skills to keep tightdeadlines, flexibility to support ad hoc requirements are necessary.
- Experience with Siemens business is appreciated.
- Fluent skills in English are required for thisposition.
- Fluent skills in German are appreciated.
Your opportunities for growth:
- You will be part of the team setting up theconsolidation department.
- You will be part of a flexible and dynamic financecommunity.
- You will be in contact with our regional counterpartsand working in an international company.
- You will interact with the controlling and treasurydepartment.
La Diversidad enSiemens es nuestra fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentestipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejorpreparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello,valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad quedisfrutamos en nuestra Compañía.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time