From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
Position: Financial Analyst – Sales Finance
Location: Peachtree Corners, GA
We are looking for a highly motivated Financial Analyst to support the Residential segment’s order intake and sales activities. This segment is part of Smart Infrastructure – Electrical Products (SI EP) and has experienced significant growth in the last two years & poised to be a market leader.
Positive, persistent, self-motivated, action-oriented candidates with an eagerness to learn and ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously are desired:
- Coordinate with a cross functional team to forecast Orders & Sales based upon market conditions and business analytics.
- Analyze and effectively explain actual results, deviations against forecast and year over year trends. Provide key insights from order intake and revenue to segment management and other key functions. Examine margin development, to affirm accuracy of financial results and provide routine timely reporting
- Develop and update financial models to support the forecasting process and evaluate the influence of product and customer mix to our profitability utilizing knime & tableau
- Coordinate Sales Growth and investment plans based on customer contracts and accurately reflect the impact of such contractual obligations in the financial statements via timely accruals. Additionally, control, track, and report to ensure plans are achieved.
- Report and upload overall business unit Orders & Sales for forecast and budget via Hyperion / Essbase 2.0
- Lead month-end closing activities by preparing and posting Journal Entries with adequate support related to sales programs
- Review balance sheet items and complete reconciliations of the liabilities related to various sales & marketing programs
- Coordinate monthly activities for customer OOH (orders on Hand) and backlog cancellation.
- Prepare various standard and ad-hoc financial reports as well as KPIs to provide meaningful and accurate financial information to segment and BU Management.
- Perform financial and operational analysis to support short and long-term strategic plans and operating budgets for channel marketing and product management groups
- Partner with the Marketing Communication group, understand, manage and control SAP internal orders to ensure expenses are posted in a timely manner and according to the annual business plan.
- Review & approve credits notes related to rebates & other corrections.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or other related finance fields. With 2-4 years financial analysis experience preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, previous experience with Tableau or Knime is a plus, good understanding of SAP with a passion for process improvements & digitalization
- Willingness to learn and develop independently, ability to demonstrate initiative with flexible and proactive approach to work, and comfortable working under pressure in a fast-paced complex environment
- Excellent communication skills in both formal & informal settings & ability to interact with various teams
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.