From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
Do you want tojoin us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enablingaccess to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, wepioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. Foreveryone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamicenvironment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to growpersonally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our globalteam as Financial Analyst 4 supporting the LaboratoryDiagnostics Manufacturing Reagents division
Our global team: We are a team of66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionatelypushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improvepeople’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire tocreate better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they liveor what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitroand in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, iscrucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of anincredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers,professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’spossible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in whichthe power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideasthat lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
This is a role wellsuited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career.As a FinancialAnalyst 4 you will be responsible for:
- Lead the ManufacturingReagents OEM monthly activities: closing process, forecasting, KPI and varianceanalysis, as well as CAPEX
- Lead thedevelopment of Data driven models to support OEM decisions and projects
- Drives ManufacturingBudget Process for OEM with end-to-end coordination between all stakeholders
- Prepares presentations& reviews for Reagents MFG leadership
- Support ManufacturingReagents reporting processes and enhancement initiatives
This position maysuit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to dodevelop your career with Healthineers
- Improves processes with HPS methods to ensure effectiveness on reporting & controlling
- Point of contact for OEM Reagents and Consumable manufacturing
- Implements Data driven analytics to support business decision and Productivity initiatives
- Support SCM Reagents processes with innovative ideas leveraging digitalization experiences
- Embrace Operations Finance dynamics
Required skills to have for the success of thisrole
- Master’s degree in finance, Accounting, or other related field
- Required experience: 8-10 years’ experience
- Excellent communication, writing and reporting skills to effectively communicate with teams
- Flexibility to multi-task and adjust to changing requirements
- Self-driven and resourceful to meet deadlines, achieve goals, and a team player
- Other required knowledge, skills, or expertise:
SAP Costing modules (is a plus), Advance knowledge of MS Office Applications and automation/ digitalization tools such as Qlik Sense, Power BI, etc.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next stepsin our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply withcustomer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our businesscontinuity. Going forward, please beaware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all newhires by their start date, except where prohibited by state law. Accommodations may be requested for certainmedical or religious reasons. If youchoose to submit an accommodation request it should be submitted within 3business days of receiving a verbal offer. Details on how to submit approval will be provided by yourrecruiter. An accommodation approvalmust be confirmed prior to your start date. A start date cannot be confirmed until the accommodation has beenreviewed. An accommodation is based onyour role. If you are a currently aSiemens Healthineers employee with an existing approved accommodation, it willneed to be re-evaluated prior to starting a new role.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate theirenergy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employerin the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is theinspiration of our common purpose: Toinnovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideasthat translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognizethat taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. Weoffer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond yourcomfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare isdelivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific beforeapplying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to considerapplications from individuals with disabilities. Why you’ll love working forSiemens Healthineers
- Be part of exciting and innovative projects that help solve some of the world’s most significant health problems.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education and technology, and sustainability, making a positive impact on communities.
- Participate in our celebrations and social events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
We are globally recognized as an Employerof Choice, but don’t just take our word for it. Here are some of our mostrecent awards and recognition:
- Great Place to Work Certified 2021
- Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality
- Best for Vets Employers by Military Times
- Glassdoor Employer Rating: 4.0
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.