- Senior Fire Engineer - National Operations Center (NOC) - Remote (US) - Irving, TX
- Account Executive Security Solutions ~ Dallas - Irving, TX
- Accounting Operator IV - National Operations Center (NOC) - Remote - Irving, TX
- Sr Sales Executive, Automation Service ~ Dallas - Irving, TX
- Project Manager - Smart Buildings / Automation - HVAC Level I; El Paso, TX - Irving, TX
From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
Siemens Parcel Logistics LLC is looking for a Financial Analyst / Treasurer Professional. The Financial Analyst / Treasurer Professional will be the interface to our banks and insurance companies. This position requires a motivated individual who is an organized, customer-focused, team player. This individual will play a key role on our small, but powerful Corporate Accounting team. You will work in a flexible environment with the ability to work a hybrid-work from home / office-work schedule.
• Completes financial planning and reporting activities.
• Performs financial analysis regarding trends, financial structure, asset, cash and liabilities, etc.
• Analyses and monitors key performance indicators and business performance, and creates regular reports to management.
• May perform and complete also projects re developing financial and controlling standards and guidelines.
• Supports in risk management, treasury, M&A or tax aspects in order to manage the financial resources best.
• Carries out a range of operational tasks and project work in the area of expertise as assigned by superior.
• Downloads and uploads banking and insurance transactions
• May or may not be specialized in any kind of financial area.
• Maintains working relations with external financial experts (e.g. banks, tax counselors, chartered accountants).
• May also contribute to the (further) development of concepts and standards in the area of expertise based on operational experience.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent and highly accurate math and accounting skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration required; Master’s degree preferred.
• Five years or more of related experience required.
• Experience with banking preferred.
• CPA designation highly preferred.
• Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
• Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
• Ability to travel as needed.
Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Parcel Logistics LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.