From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
Senior Financial Analyst – Services
Digital Industries Software is the market leader inIndustrial Software for the digital enterprise with approx. 100 legal entitiesin 35+ countries, ~20,000 employees worldwide in a fast-growing environment. SiemensEDA, as part of Digital Industries Software, is committed to delivering theworld’s most comprehensive portfolio of electronic design automation (EDA)software, hardware, and services that enables our customers to deliverlife-changing innovations to the world faster and become market leaders.
We are seeking a Sr. Services Analyst with a strongaccounting, financial, and analytical skillset looking for an opportunity tocontinue their career development. In this role, you will support the global SiemensEDA services organization which has a long history of success in helping ourcustomers maximize the business impact and technical value of Siemens EDAproducts. Your business acumen and strong business partnering will support agrowing business and meaningfully contribute to the success of Siemens EDA go-to-marketstrategies.
- Business partner to stakeholders across theglobal sales and services organization as well as with business supportfunctions
- Develop and nurture a culture of commercial understandingand awareness
- Support throughout the services projectlifecycle from bid/negotiation to delivery and revenue recognition
- Ensure that internal controls, policies, andprocedures are understood and adhered to
- Development and implementation of new financialprocesses and streamlining existing procedures as required
- Support month-end close processes
- Develop and maintain management reporting androutine business analyses
- Prepare ad-hoc analyses and provide specialproject support as needed
- Degree in accounting, finance, or relateddiscipline; MBA or advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years of demonstrated progressive experiencein finance and/or accounting roles
- Strong business acumen supported by an intellectuallycurious, problem-solving, and analytical mindset
- Prior experience in multinational high tech, software, orprofessional services organization preferred
- Knowledge of IFRS 15 accounting concepts, including revenuerecognition, as well as professional services performance metrics
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability tocommunicate clearly and efficiently communicate to team members and internalstakeholders in both verbal and written form
- Advanced financial modeling skills
- Experience and interest in digital tools supportingfinancial analysis and decision support (e.g. SAP, Hyperion, Business Objects,KNIME or Alteryx, Tableau or Power BI)
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritizeand manage multiple tasks
- Self-directed, organized, and experienced in owning a processend-to-end
- A team player with the ability to develop strong cross functionalrelationships in a matrixed organization
West Coast, U.S. preferred
Other primary DISW locations may beconsidered
At Siemens we are always challengingourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative anddiverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more aboutthe Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Where permitted by applicable law,Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based onjob requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legallyprotected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.