From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
Job title: Trainee (Ledger Accounting Clerk)
Weprovide a variety of competitive, innovative and reliable Record-to-Reportservices from maintaining financial records to financial closing and reporting.
We process, compile and deliver relevant financial informationcovering Accounting & Closing, Commercial, Tax and Master Data Services. Wedeliver maximum value to the business by driving Record-to-Report optimizationand digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach. We also support ourcustomers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our highlevel of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Youwill be responsible to Tax compliances and Process which includes datacollation from the different source, validation of data/documents to Support onTax returns and submission, analyzing eligible and ineligible documents onsubmission of Tax compliances for Supporting companies.
- Drivethe digitalization efforts within the tax function to improvise the existingprocesses as per statutory requirements.
- BeIndividual contributor in a Team and self-learner to take a responsibility inTax compliances for SIEMENS.
We don’t needsuperheroes, just super minds.
• You are a B. Com/M. Com with a minimum of 0-1-year experience ofaccounting and taxation knowledge.
• Proficiency in MS Office packages
• Excellent Verbal, written Communication skills & typingskills.
• Have a vibrant personality, friendly attitude, positive, inspiringand motivating person with passion and drive.
• You aresomeone flexible to work for rotational shift.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens:
This role is basedin Bangalore, where you’ll getthe chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and theshape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. Acollection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality and we welcome applications thatreflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisionsat Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring yourcuriosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time