From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
Jobtitle : Process Expert – Purchase to Pay (Accounting Professional)
Weprovide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services frompurchasing to the processing of outgoing payments.
We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasingprocess
Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P)services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimizationand digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support ourcustomers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our highlevel of process and automation competency.
Thisis your role. What part will you play?
• Responsible for processing invoices for vendorpayments in the ERP system – PO invoices & Non-PO invoices
• Ensure all process procedures are adheredwhile processing the invoices into the ERP for payments.
• You will be responsible for reconciling vendorstatements & provide status to suppliers
• Responsible to drive process improvementinitiatives within the team
• Responsible to handle the Internal &external audit findings and ensure all the audit requirements are met
• Responsible for all the reporting activitiesor any process dashboards
• Work closely with Buyers/Front Office/MasterData and other stake holders to drive towards solutions
• Shouldachieve the agreed customer service levels and performance metrics associatedwith Invoice processing
We don’t needsuperheroes, just super minds.
• 4- 7 years’ experience in Accounting process.
• Should have knowledge in accountingHave strongunderstanding of P2P processes
• Should have excellent verbal and writtencommunication skills, organization skills, and analytical skills
• Flexible to work on all shifts
• Should have Good communication skills.
• Should be familiar with MS Excel.
• Demonstrated effectiveness in working withteam.
• Demonstrated a good thought process in problemsolving.
• Achieve productivity targets. Metrics toensure results are achieved.
• Monitor process quality and Compliance withInternal Controls to ensure and achieve quality audit standards.
• Identify areas of improvement within theprocess.
• Other responsibilities and job contents aslater identified by the department Manager.
Makeyour mark in our exciting world at Siemens:
This role is basedin Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance towork with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things tocome.
We’reSiemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at atime in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality, and We welcomeapplications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Allemployment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and businessneed. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time