From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
Global Business Services (GBS) is looking for an experienced Finance Head in Argentina. Together with the team you will lead, manage, and oversee the Finance, Accounting and Business Administration activities.
We offer a role with an opportunity to work in a collaborative atmosphere and an organizational culture based on trust, responsibility and respect, with a passionate and young team working together to create, change and develop.
We implement what matters. This is your contribution.
• You will lead a team of controllers and experts functionally and disciplinary (currently 6 employees) to ensure (i) the Financial Governance for our Books and Records (e.g. Revenue Recognition), (ii) smooth Operational Finance Processes (e.g. billing, contracting) and (iii) pro-active Business Partnering
• You and your team are responsible for all financial & commercial processes, activities and KPIs of GBS in the Center Argentina, ensuring the integrity and correctness of GBS financial statements in your area of responsibility
• You act as trusted Business Partner for the local GBS Center Management Team in both strategic and operational matters, supporting them in achieving their financial and business objectives
• You demonstrate a strong sales-oriented mind-set, supporting the preparation of tender proposals and customer communication in the Center
• You create transparency on financial KPIs by both regular reviews & ad-hoc analysis of actuals and you are responsible for financial planning & forecasting
• You understand the needs of the Global HQ and the local business and implement effective business specific controlling and reporting processes in close collaboration with the GBS FIN C REG Head to increase efficiency with strong focus on quality and knowledge management
• You initiate, drive and ensure implementation of necessary changes to optimize processes in your area of responsibility including managing the interfaces of Front-Office / Back-Office processes with other GBS locations; in selected cases you might lead global/local projects by yourself
• You encourage cross collaboration and communication between the GBS HQ, Business Lines, Regions, other Functions, and cross business collaboration
• You actively drive innovation & digitalization of relevant operational finance topics, such as value flows, cost controlling, closing activities, etc.
• Promotion of talents, development and coaching of your team are also part of your job – make people development, succession planning and diversity an absolute priority
• You demonstrate solid experience within the finance area including experience in setting up effective and efficient controlling and reporting processes
• You like to manage a young team and you love to work with different stakeholders around the globe
• You have experience from working in area of professional accounting competence and projects, e.g. accounting changes processes improvement implementation.
• You demonstrate project management skills including change management and organizational transformation changes. Track record in innovation and digitalization projects and knowledge in digitalization tools will be a big plus.
• You convince with very high analytical competence, a very high level of commitment, your focus on results, a confident manner and your assertiveness
• You ensure in-depth business knowledge as well as first-class presentation and communication skills. Ideally you have experience in financial modelling.
• Your excellent written and oral presentation skills round off your profile.
– Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, CPA or related discipline; Master’s preferred – not mandatory.
– Ten + (10) years of accounting and controlling experience preferred, at least 5 years.
– Experience in a management and supervisory role.
– Ability to communicate effectively in English and local language to different levels of Subject Matter Experts / Management
– Excellent analytical, strategic conceptual thinking, strategic planning and execution skills.
– Business acumen with knowledge of Global Business Services is a plus.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time