- Quality Control Engineer (Civil - H.D.D) - Abu Dhabi
- Senior Project Control and Planning Engineer - Abu Dhabi
- Civil Site Engineer - Abu Dhabi
- E Commerce Manager Assistant - Abu Dhabi
- Data Entry Specialist - Abu Dhabi
Job title: Corporate Contracts Lawyer
Job description: Our client is looking for a Corporate Contracts Lawyer to play the following roles…
- Drawing up contracts and other legal documents
- Devise and document contract strategy in line with the company values.
- Negotiate contract terms and review the financial viability with the finance department.
- Advise clients of contract terms and expedite whenever possible.
- Draft additional legal documentation as needed.
- Review contract terms and update them to fit legal needs or new company policy.
- Research new contract laws and ensure total compliance.
- Prepares reports related to corporate contracts, in accordance with the requirements of the Board of Directors, in order to support decision-making
- Consult and handle all corporate legal processes (e.g. intellectual property, mergers & acquisitions, financial/securities offerings, compliance issues, transactions, agreements, lawsuits, Contracts.
- Bachelor’s degree of Law (English section preferable)
- 7 -10 year of Experience and preferred in Law Firm especially in Corporate Law and Contracts.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent negotiation and communications skills.
- Analytical ability and strong attention to detail.
- Presentable – Good Communication Skills – Problem-Solving
Location: Abu Dhabi
Job posting date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 04:50:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!