- Executive and Admin Assistant - Manila City, Metro Manila
- Executive and Admin Assistant - Philippines
- Virtual Assistant (Data Entry) - Manila City, Metro Manila
- Virtual Assistant (Data Entry) - Philippines
- Customer Service Specialist - Philippines
Job title: E-commerce Virtual Assistant
Company: Remote Workmate
Job description: Job Description :
This is a remote position.
E-commerce Virtual Assistant
- Part-time | 20 hours per week
- Php 17,000 to 22,000 take-home pay per month
- Monday to Friday, 9:00 pm to 1:00 am PHT Manila
About Remote Workmate:
We accelerate your success with our simple, direct and transparent recruitment process. As experts in matching global Filipino talents with unlimited offshore job opportunities, we’re able to guide you throughout your job-seeking journey. We value your time, talent, and skills to bring out your potential.
We guarantee you fair pay for work done and bring multiple opportunities your way.
About the Client:
The client is a specialized company that caters to people with digestive sensitivities and other gastrointestinal disorders by providing low-FODMAP and gluten-free food products. In addition, they provide educational resources to help individuals manage their digestive issues and improve their overall health and well-being. They also strive to provide tasty and nutritious food options for people with dietary restrictions while promoting a healthier lifestyle for everyone.
- Manage daily administrative tasks related to Shopify and Amazon stores, including order processing, customer service, and inventory management.
- Create engaging and high-quality content for social media posts, newsletters, and blog posts using AI writing tools, graphic design, and video editing software.
- Proofread AI-generated content
- Run podcasts through AI platform to generate posts and snippets for social media
- Monitor and respond to customer feedback, inquiries, and complaints across social media channels and email.
- Compose email invitations for podcast guesting and create email response and follow-up templates
- Assist in developing and implementing social media and email marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with the CEO to identify opportunities for business growth and improvement.
- Perform research on relevant topics related to health & wellness to support content creation.
- Ensure that all work is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
Has at least 2 years of experience working in the e-commerce industry, especially with Shopify and Amazon stores
At least 2 years experience in a customer service and administrative role
Customer-centric mindset with a willingness to go above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction.
Experience with AI writing tools, graphic design, and video editing software
Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently
Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies and procedures.
Ability to work collaboratively with team members
Reliable internet access and the ability to participate in Skype calls
Solid experience with the following tools/platforms:
Social Media Platforms
To apply, please click the link below:
Upload a Word version of your resume as well as a short cover letter (BOTH ARE REQUIRED) explaining two things: the notable achievements and skills you’re proudest of, and why you’re the ideal candidate for this job.
Note: Only applications made through the link above will be entertained.
If you are encountering issues in attaching the documents to your job application, please send the files directly to and put in the subject line: “To (name of the contact/recruiter): Application for (insert job title) with Job ID (insert job ID)”
- Fast and reliable wired internet connection of not less than 5 Mbps
- Quiet, private home office free from noise background or distractions
- Updated computer (desktop or laptop), excellent quality headset with microphone, and a working webcam
If you are looking for an exciting role without the hassle of the daily commute, then this job is perfect for you!
Expected salary: 17000 – 22000 per month
Job posting date: Wed, 08 Mar 2023 08:56:15 GMT
Apply for the job now!