- Transportation Dispatcher - Seattle, WA
- SR Manager - HRIS Technology & Reporting - Seattle, WA
- Sr. Manager Customer & Supplier Quality - Seattle, WA
- Customer Business Partner - Seattle, WA
- Sr Transportation Analyst - Seattle, WA
Job title: Brand Manager
Job description: Description :
Darigold is looking for a Brand Manager for Heritage and B2B brands. Darigold’s marketing team designs, develops, and stewards brands that lead dairy forward and deliver results for Darigold and our Northwest family farmer owners. The team is an enterprise-wide function responsible for brand management and performance marketing that supports Darigold’s profitable, long-term growth across portfolios, channels, and geographies.
The Brand Manager for Heritage and B2B brands will develop and implement marketing initiatives to increase sales, and set the strategic framework including positioning, messaging, and design. Success is defined by increasing brand sales volume, profit margin, and preference with customers and consumers.
The ideal candidate is a strategic, results-driven, proactive, and collaborative marketing professional that is inspired to lead dairy forward and fulfill our purpose of creating value for customers and farmers.
What You Will Do
- Develop and socialize category, consumer, and customer insights for Heritage and B2B brands
- Lead insights-based brand strategy and positioning development and champion Heritage and B2B brands in a compelling and aspiring fashion
- Collaboratively manage internal and external creative resources to design messaging and aesthetics that inspire and excite
- Directly and indirectly develop media plans to build brand equity and deliver results across both performance and shopper marketing tactics
- Directly and indirectly develop consumer promotion, sponsorship and earned social plans to build brand equity and deliver results across both performance and shopper marketing tactics
- Identify and collaboratively lead development of on-strategy innovation from ideation and concept testing through formulation, packaging development and launch commercialization
- Support customer sell in process with polished, insights-driven and professional sales materials, presentations, samples and storytelling assets; reinforce customer partnerships and long-term relationships
- Execute business-building and communications initiatives directed towards customers and industry partners
- Ensure brand standards are developed, socialized, maintained, and executed
- Develop and manage brand budget(s) in a timely, accurate, and responsible manner; ensure efficiency of marketing spend
- Support with the Director of Marketing to develop and execute Darigold’s overall marketing strategy, programs, capabilities, and resources; establish processes that facilitate repeatable success and continually add value
What You Bring
- 5+ years of advancing experience in marketing or brand management
- Demonstrated success in competitive and high criteria professional or academic environments
- BA/BS required, MBA preferred, at least 1 academic degree in business, marketing, or related area
- Career related training, certifications or other lifetime learning activities is of interest
Nice to Haves
- Excellent business acumen and tactical judgement, highly adaptable with entrepreneurial problem-solving ability
- Solid understanding of CPG/FMCG marketing principles, strategy, and best practices with strong analytic capabilities
- Excellent understanding of, and ability to readily apply, standard marketing and strategic frameworks such as 4Ps, 5Cs, SWOT, etc.
- Strong strategic and tactical planning ability including development and application of positioning, messaging, planning, competitive analysis, customer joint business planning
- Good understanding of consumer insights and primary research concepts and tactics such as home use testing, focus groups, surveys, attitudinal, ethnographic and concept testing
- Good understanding of syndicated data concepts, analysis, and sources such as Nielsen, IRI, Retail Link, consumer panel, NPD, Kantar, Simmons, Technomic, and menu trends
- Ability to execute performance marketing tactics, including SEO/SEM optimization
- Good analysis and judgment of creative work to ensure quality, alignment, and effectiveness
- Strong written and oral communication skills and excellent personal presentation skills; comfortable with both in person and video presentation of sophisticated materials
- Enjoys working in results oriented, collaborative, team environment. Creative and action-oriented, willing to make judgement-based decisions. Strong work ethic.
- Superior project management skills for a dynamic environment. Able to work independently and lead with agility to handle changing timelines and priorities.
- Rapid evaluation and communication of project risks and issues.
Benefits of Working at Darigold
We understand that as an employee, benefits that support you and your family in and out of work are important. We are proud to offer eligible positions a competitive total rewards package – that includes:
- Employer 401K contribution of up to 9%
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision benefits
- Employer paid life & disability coverage
- Paid time off and paid Holidays
- 8 weeks paid parental Leave
- Education assistance
- Flexible working arrangement
- Community giving through matching donations
- Access to great dairy products & participation in our employee butter purchase program
- Annual compensation range: $$66,638-$99,957 (individual wage based on previous experience, knowledge, and skills)
Our Commitment to Diversity
Achieving our vision to Lead Dairy Forward requires cultivating and supporting a team with varying backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are committed to providing a workplace based on mutual respect where all employees feel included and can bring their best and authentic selves to work every day. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, marital status, creed, religion, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. As a condition of employment applicants offered a role will be required to successfully pass our pre-employment background screen, receive a negative drug screen result & confirm eligibility to work in the U.S. We participate in E-Verify – please follow the links for details, / & view our Right to Work Statement, / .
Education : Masters
Experience : 5 years: Advancing experience in marketing or brand management
Expected salary: $99957 per year
Location: Seattle, WA
Job posting date: Thu, 16 Feb 2023 08:37:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!