- Clinical Research Associate - Taiwan
- Medical Representative_RPGCS - Taiwan
- Medical Representative_CVP(C1) - Taiwan
- Finance Business Partner - Taiwan
- Medical Representative_CVM (S2) - Taiwan
Job title: Brand Manager
Job description: 職務內容
- Responsible for Oncology product group, including product promotion, business analysis, competition performance and financial profit
- Develop customer/patient centric marketing plans, activities, omni-channel approach and promotional materials for specific therapeutic area or brand
- Assists with deployment of budgets and monitoring of expenses.
- Develop partnership among key opinion leaders and key stakeholders
- Develops materials for the sales force to support effective sales effort and educate sales representatives on company and competitor products
- Professions and expertise in Oncology, including market dynamics, policy, customer insights, market access and stakeholder management
- Experience in new product launch process, including product position defining, resource deployment, cross functional collaboration, and leading brand team
- Experience in self-paid medicine, including pricing strategy, channel manager, self-paid modeling, advocacy and brand value proposition
- Understanding in specialty-based selling model to reveal agile transformation, customer centric and medical driven promotional model
- Over 3 year pharmaceutical experience, including sales, medical affair or marketing
Date Posted 06-Feb-2023
Closing Date 10-Jun-2023
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.
Job posting date: Wed, 08 Feb 2023 08:45:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!