- SALES ASSOCIATE/ ASESOR DE VENTAS PARA PANDORA - Panamá City
- Owned Digital Manager, APAC - Panama
- Go To Market Manager, Asia & Pacific - Panama
- Merchandising Financial Planning / Open to Buy Specialist - Panama
- Trade & VM Specialist - Panama
Job title: Trade & Customs Specialist
Job description: Main Purpose of the role:
The Trade & Customs Specialist, LatAm, will be responsible for Pandora’s Global Trade & Customs operational oversight in LatAm, as well as strategic trade support and backup. This includes; product classification verification, import/export support, and trade policy development. This role will also include project management responsibilities for Pandora’s trade compliance program.
- Point of contact for multiple customs brokers and Pandora LatAm territory managers
- Schedule and lead regular update meetings with internal/external partners (to include brokers in ALL LatAm countries)
- Research and document trade regulations as they apply to LatAm countries
- Act as the primary backup for other LatAm Trade & Customs Analyst
- Support documentary requirements for all inbound/outbound shipments
- Financial review and approval of trade invoices
- Support trade and financial audits as required
- Identify potential 3PL partners and participate in RFPs/RFQs as needed
- Assist in Pandora’s duty savings programs (where required) including Duty Drawback, First Sale, and new savings initiatives
- Train Pandora stakeholders on trade compliance topics
- Perform necessary product translation requests and maintain the translation database
- Ensure that customs brokers have all documentation needed so there are no stops in the supply chain
- Facilitate transportation for non-regular shipments
- Research and ensure all compliance areas of trade are met, such as COO labeling
- Work with business users that provide master data on time to make classification determinations and to ensure invoices are up to standard
- Work with Legal to obtain any licenses needed to import several types of products (such as textiles)
- Work with cross-functional teams for non-standard shipments, such as sample orders to TM’s, IT equipment being sent, etc.
- Understand the region in terms of trade agreements such as USMCA, DR-CAFTA, etc., and do qualifying valuation to claim product for duty-free (where applicable)
- Communicate with all necessary parties of shipment status through customs
Educational background: Bachelor in Business, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, International Trade
- Experience in retail, fashion, or FMCG industry
- Strong background in international trade and customs processes
- Experience with a global organization
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to manage large sets of data and present results in a simple manner
Language Skills: English, Spanish, and Portuguese fluency required
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however, if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact:
Talent Acquisition Manager
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of Pandora’s future, please do not hesitate to apply. We look forward to hearing from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site .
Pandora designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewelry made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewelry is sold in more than 100 countries through 6,800 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 27,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewelry at two LEED-certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated a revenue of DKK 23.4 billion in 2021.
At Pandora, we believe that creating an inclusive and diverse workplace and reflecting societal diversity in our customer engagement is essential to delivering on our company purpose: to give a voice to people’s love. We dedicate ourselves to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of inclusion and diversity where everyone feels respected and valued.
Job posting date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 07:35:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!