Broadridge is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions—helping broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds, and corporate issuers manage risk and accelerate growth.
Broadridge is hiring. We are looking for a creative Lead DevOps Engineer with hands-on experience in AWS platform. In this role, you will work alongside application developers and the service delivery team to craft and implement DevOps automation processes to support the complete CI/CD lifecycle for business applications.
– Leading the team of DevOps engineers
– Automation of AWS infrastructure using Terraform scripts
– Automation of deployments using Chef or Octopus Deploy
– CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins and TeamCity
– Develop batch processing using Step Functions, Lambda and activities on PowerShell and Python
– Maintain AWS Cloud Infrastructure in an efficient configuration from both technical and budgetary perspectives
– Troubleshooting problems with builds, automated deployment systems and tools
– Work closely with the Development, QA and Security teams across all phases of application development and deployment
– Work on an Agile methodology
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject, or equivalent experience
– 3+ years of Lead DevOps Automation Engineer focused on day-to day IT operations of internally developed applications.
– Hands-on experience of migrating infrastructure to AWS Cloud
– Understands and works with code repository management, code merge, quality checks, continuous integration, automated development, and management using Git, Docker, Kubernetes, or comparable tools
– Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to clearly communicate and share solutions with fellow team members
– Demonstrated ability to prioritize in a complex environment
– Good organizational and time management skills
– Sharp attention to detail
– Continuous learner who is engaged with the DevOps community and maintains contacts with peers in the industry