Broadridge is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions—helping broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds, and corporate issuers manage risk and accelerate growth.
Broadridge is hiring for an open position in IT Audit. The role will involve running IT and integrated audits of business units, activities, and functions reporting directly to VP of IT Audit. A successful candidate must be able to complete the following with little or no supervision:
- Assess technical and Information Security risks and internal controls by identifying areas of non-compliance; evaluating manual and automated processes; and identifying process weaknesses.
- Review processes and practices enterprise-wide to ensure the use of compliant practices, procedural efficiency, and accuracy.
- Map risks and controls that could adversely impact business results or weaken control levels.
- Interact with senior and middle management, as well as internal and external peers.
- Successfully complete audit assignments in a timely and efficient manner.
- Act as department resource for knowledge in a critical subject matter area and/or of key technical and business processes.
- Communicate audit progress and findings by providing information in status meetings, highlighting unresolved issues timely.
- Prepare audit reports and review findings with Corporate Audit management and audit clients.
- Develop and communicate recommendations, which resolve or prevent errors and improve controls within the audited entity.
- Conduct preliminary surveys of audit areas to assess risk and define scope; prepare planning memos; Audit Engagement Kick-Off and Exit Meeting presentations.
- Develop audit programs and planning documents ensuring complete coverage and analysis of assigned areas.
- Prepare and assemble work papers by detailing audit tests and findings.
- Follow up and report on the status of outstanding audit recommendations from prior audits.
- Review associates’ work and provide feedback.
- Assure that all work is performed according to IIA Standards.
- Serve as project manager of moderate to large audits with moderate to high complexity and perform special reviews as requested.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other technical area
– Advanced technical degree preferred.
– In the absence of a relevant qualification, the candidate should be willing and able to gain such a qualification.
– 3 – 5 years experience in a technical role (e.g. Software Developer).
– 3 – 5 years experience auditing technical processes including:
– Software Development Life Cycle, Application Architecture, Information Security, Server Management, Networking, Disaster Recover and Business Continuity Planning, AWS Cloud, Distributed Ledger Technology
– Knowledge of at least one programming language preferred.
Why Join Broadridge?
– We offer a valuable benefits package effective date of hire including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, fertility treatment, inclusive parental leave, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits and more.
– We support a number of associate-led networks where associates with similar backgrounds and interests can find peer support, shape company policy and culture, receive mentorship from senior members, and develop their careers.
– We provide a competitive 401k plan with employer match and additional basic company contribution.
– We encourage our associates to rest and relax by taking advantage of our generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time, and paid company holidays.
– We strive to improve both our environmental impact as well as our industries’ by partnering with our clients to decrease their carbon footprint through digitization, data, and innovation.
– We empower our people and our communities. Through our volunteer time off and matching gift programs, we encourage associates to help make Broadridge an indispensable community partner.