Broadridge is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions—helping broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds, and corporate issuers manage risk and accelerate growth.
At Broadridge, we are driven by the success of each of our 10,000+ associates. We are committed to building a diverse team at all levels, and we look for candidates who are innovative, client-focused, and excited to move forward. That’s why we’ve created a culture where the highest goal is to empower others to achieve more. If you’re passionate about developing your career, while helping others along the way, come join us and be part of the Broadridge team.
Broadridge Asset Management Solutions is seeking a Product Analyst to join our growing BAMS Product team. The Product Analyst will handle the development, implementation, and support processes for asset management products, specifically solutions used by Billing and Revenue Managers. The position requires cross functional teamwork with our sales, services, operations, technology, legal, marketing, and product groups. This includes client interactions and touch points with potential partners in fintech.
– Responsible for leading and/or supporting several key projects (often simultaneously) from original concept through final implementation.
– Work closely with the product managers, sales and client service; acquire and detail business requirements to build, handle and maintain project documentation including project definitions, prototype design, user stories, and process flows.
– Act as a Project Manager on certain projects; engage with engineering and QA teams throughout the software life cycle, including analysis, design, development support, testing, deployment, and sales.
– Assist in being responsible for the overall project governance by creating and maintaining project schedules; help handle internal project communications to project & executive teams.
– Work with product managers and client service teams to assess client’s issues and challenges, suggesting areas of improvement and defining proposed solutions.
– Take ownership of critical issues, enlist accurate representation from other support teams and drive towards resolution.
– Minimum 3-5 years’ experience business analyst/product owner experience
– Prior experience writing business requirements, user stories or functional specifications required.
– Prior experience working in Financial Services Industry, especially relating to syndicated or direct lending
– Billing software knowledge preferred
– Ability to prioritize effectively, multitask, and manage time appropriately.