Broadridge is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions—helping broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds, and corporate issuers manage risk and accelerate growth.
The Senior Product and Research Analyst will be a skilled problem solver who has a passion for analyzing and leveraging data to produce business intelligence and research that helps clients drive business results through insights and improved decision-making. The successful candidate would work closely with North American Distribution Solutions’ Product Development and Distribution Insight teams and will primarily focus on the quality and accuracy of data from Broadridge proprietary sources to support the delivery of research, analytics, and business intelligence from the North American Distribution Solutions’ product suite, which includes a variety of distribution reporting, analytical applications, and related professional services.
The Senior Product and Research Analyst will participate in; ongoing analysis of industry-level data sets, analytical new product development; custom consulting projects; and industry-level research focused on delivering new analytical insights to clients. This opportunity is for someone who wants to make an impact in both the development of advanced analytics and the quality of research interpreting the output of those analytics for the distribution arms of the Asset Management Industry. Will also work closely with the Data Scientists supporting North American Distribution Solutions and Global Market Intelligence within Data and Analytics.
The Senior Product and Research Analyst will develop an expertise with and knowledge of the Broadridge proprietary data sets and publicly available data that can result in new product development and/or enhancements to all products associated with the Distribution Insight platform including SalesVision, Sales Analytics, Market Analytics, Opportunity Hunter, Distribution Insight Research, and Distribution Insight Advisory Services. This will include, but not be limited to; Wealth Management sales data, Defined Contribution Plan sales data, Institutional sales data, and other industry data from public and private sources such as Form ADV, Form 13f, Form 5500, and the Broadridge MIDS data repository.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of all North American Distribution Solutions datasets, products, and functionality, keeping current as the product set evolves and new data sets or capabilities are added
- Take direction from business leaders, product managers, and senior data scientists
- Assist in development of new analytical products for the Distribution Insight Platform or custom Distribution Insight client engagements
- Keep abreast of competitors’ analytical offerings
- Keep current with trends in investment management distribution
- Help arrange analytical product demonstrations