Broadridge is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions—helping broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds, and corporate issuers manage risk and accelerate growth.
Are you seeking a position within a growing company? Broadridge is hiring! Our mission is to attract, develop and retain outstanding talent. Being a place where exceptionally driven and hardworking people want to work is how we deliver award-winning services to our customers and ultimately build customer value. The Software Developer Engineer Tester we seek for our exciting new product exhibits a keen sense of end-to-end ownership of the quality of that product, prioritizing his/her assigned tasks with care, attention to detail under pressure, and respect for target delivery dates. The ideal candidate will enjoy working with a small, talented team but has an independent mindset to champion our customers’ experience of quality as the foremost group deliverable.
– Develop, maintain and execute automated test scripts.
– Integrate test scripts with Jenkins pipeline.
– Maintain well organized records of test results and generate historical analysis of test results.
– Support overall test engineering activities such as development of Test Approach, Test Cases, and manual test execution as needed.
– Work closely with application development and other technical teams to Understand how changes in the software product affect maintenance of test scripts.
– Provide test engineering mentorship and direction to employees and consultants and, as needed.
– Identify internal and external interfaces and develop test cases.
– Assist Test Manager in developing estimates to support new and existing projects.
– Ensure all development lifecycle test engineering work of other team members, including the review of high-level designs, detail designs, and test plans and results, is completed according to standards.
– Align risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalates appropriately.
– Bachelor’s degree with a strong record of achievement and success in learning to code in a Computer Science program.
– SQL and noSQL databases in order to understand and work iteratively with sophisticated data sets and models; data are tested for accuracy, completeness and performance.
– Test strategies that can be executed timely to accommodate an agile SDLC organized into Sprints. To that end, good common sense, as well as the use of automation tools, should allow a complete and sensible set of regression tests to run efficiently within the timeframe of each Sprint delivery.
– Familiarity with SDLC tracking, release deployment and scheduling tools, such as Jenkins, Docker, AirFlow, JIRA, or similar Technology tools
Languages and Technologies:
– Core Java
– Test Libraries and Tools:
– Selenium Grid/WebDriver
– Knowledge of the financial markets, including fixed income instruments and trading life cycle.
– Devising/configuring integration tests, to ensure the newly built modules are integrated accurately with their source systems and are robust enough for accurate, speedy delivery to the downstream consumers.
– Ensuring the usability of the Customer UI experience.
– Experience with Selenium and Cucumber test tools.