Broadridge is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions—helping broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds, and corporate issuers manage risk and accelerate growth.
Are you seeking a position within a growing company? Broadridge is hiring! Our mission is to attract, develop and retain outstanding talent. Being a place where exceptionally driven and hardworking people want to work is how we deliver award-winning services to our customers and ultimately build customer value. We’re seeking a U.S. Treasury’s Settlement Associate to join our stellar team. You will have the opportunity to build relationships with Broadridge’s top tier clients!
– You will work on client internal systems to monitor and settle all trades, pre-settlement, post-settlement, and settlement date activities.
– Responsible for processing s and allocating Triparty shells.
– Perform and accurately complete reconciliation activities.
– Adhere to all client-related Detailed Function Lists and Service Level Agreements
– Maintain clients’ processes and identify improvement opportunities.
– Escalate client issues and complaints on operational matters to higher-level management, when vital.
– Demonstrate the ability to identify potential risk scenarios and controls to mitigate risk, risk exposure to the firm and the firms’ clients.
– Research, resolve, and report all discrepancies.
– Keep client apprised of transactional status.
– Follow all procedures maintaining firms stated internal controls and regulatory compliance.
– Develop and maintain strong client relationships.
– Track metrics to ensure activity is submitted timely and accurately.
– Handle process related SME inquires and escalations as needed or assigned.
– Participate in Managed Services initiatives.
– Represent Managed Services team on monthly Business Governance Committee meetings and industry events as needed or assigned.
– 4+ years of work experience- preferably in settlements
– Experience supporting internal and external clients
– Experience in one of the following: BONY BDC, BONY Accessedge, Impact, BPS, and RTTM
– Solid understanding of settlements.
– College Degree or relevant experience
– Series 99 preferred
– You strong attention to detail
– Ability to work under tight deadlines
– Strong customer service orientation
– Strong prioritization and interpersonal skills