Broadridge is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions—helping broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds, and corporate issuers manage risk and accelerate growth.
Broadridge is hiring! We are seeking a hardworking and motivated Implementation Lead to join our Asset Management team in a remote capacity on contract basis. Do you have a strong SentryPM or Private Debt background and a consistent track record of collaborating optimally with multiple teams to deliver outstanding results? If yes, we’d love to hear from you!
The Implementation Lead is a senior resource within the implementation team with the responsibility to successfully implement SentryPM for our new clients. In this role, the associate is expected to analyze and understand every client’s business needs to deliver a full front-to-back solution and ensure the client realizes benefits from the platform. This could range from working on a newly signed client or a project for an existing client.
– Take part in the discovery phase for a new client.
– Gather the initial requirements and understand the business needs
– Conduct gap analysis between the current solution and the business requirement of the client by liaising with different teams
– Create documentation (e.g. governance, business requirements documentation, stakeholder documentation, etc.) which outlines the proposed solution and project delivery plan
– Configure the solution and customize for the client. This could be data input and validation, setting up reconciliation tools, creating reports and automated feeds, setting up dashboards such as holdings and research manager, etc Go-live of a project would involve training, user guide documentation and internal hand over to the global support team
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
– At least five years of experience in providing financial technology solutions to clients within the asset management industry (FIS’s Front Arena, Broadridge / ClearStructure’s Sentry PM, etc.)
– Experienced in a customer facing role enabling and troubleshooting requests
– Knowledge in financial products with emphasis on syndicated and direct lending
– Ability to work under tight deadlines
– Self-starter and team player with the ability to work independently
– Excellent organizational skills
– Analytical, problem solving skills
– Some exposure to database management using SQL
– Strong MS office experience, especially excel