Broadridge is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions—helping broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds, and corporate issuers manage risk and accelerate growth.
1. Prepare monthly financial statements within the Oracle general ledger environment, including:
– Headcount and Labor analysis
– Inter-company accounting
– Consulting analyses
– Monthly operational and external financial reporting
– Preparation of financial forecasts, annual operating plan (budget) and annual multi-year strategic plan
2. Complete various FP&A analysis including:
– Comparison of monthly results to plan, forecast and prior year
– Analytic review/variance analysis of all major financial reports
– Headcount analyses
– Capital analyses, including preparation of Capital Appropriation Requests
– Support strategic initiatives including impact on business models and tactical execution
– Identify and implement process improvement initiatives
3. Manage Adhoc requests, such as:
– Operational reviews/financial analyses
– New business scenarios
– Intercompany cost and expense relief studies
– Other misc analyses as required by management
– Drive intercompany cost strategy through formulation and execution of process improvement initiatives and developing creative solutions that will allow Broadridge to operate best-in-class finance processes
– Building and managing relationships with various business partners to achieve the highest level of client satisfaction
– Participate in meetings with senior leadership. Prepare and deliver presentations to management
– Ensure month end close activities are performed accurately and within required timelines
– Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or related area.
– 5+ years experience in financial/cost analysis.
– Self starter with the ability to work on multiple projects with minimal direct supervision.
– Strong technology and data mining skills are critical, particularly expertise with Microsoft Excel and Word. High level of proficiency in Access and Oracle is a plus.
– Ability to prioritize tasks and work under pressure.
– Demonstrated project management skills.
– Ability to effectively communicate with senior management on a one on one basis.
– Excellent organization, oral and written communication skills #LI-ME1