Broadridge is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions—helping broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds, and corporate issuers manage risk and accelerate growth.
Broadridge is growing, and we are excited to be expanding our Service Delivery team in Newark, NJ. We are seeking a Client Service Representative to join our team. In this role, you will serve as a key relationship contact and act in a hardworking, professional and courteous manner to ensure that clients are responded to in a timely manner with all concerns and questions. Broadridge gives you exposure to many entities rather than working in one shop on one particular function. Because of this, the potential to further develop your career is greater and can be done in a shorter amount of time. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter with an interest and real passion for the FinTech industry.
Are you Ready for Next? Come explore Broadridge as your next potential employer!
– Client-facing role proactively managing client production inquiries.
– Proactive client management to identify trends, issues and opportunities.
– Support Account Management in both identifying and retaining client relationships and opportunities.
– Foster collaboration and continued product integration across Service Delivery.
– Management of weekly open issue calls.
– Incident management of client issues through post mortem.
– Facilitate Disaster Recovery/BCP requirements, Metrics & SLA reporting.
– 0-2 year’s intern or professional experience in a client service and/or finance related role or equivalent experience
– B.A/B.S Degree in Finance, Business Management or Computer/Management Information Systems or related field
– Proficient in Microsoft office suite.
– Equities and Fixed Income knowledge a plus.
– Forward-thinking self starter looking to work in a fast paced and risk-oriented environment
– Proven proficiency in maintaining client operations support, high client satisfaction, and overall client advocacy.
– Very detail oriented, ability to multi-task, and excellent time management and follow-up skills.
– Understanding of programming languages preferred but not required.