Broadridge is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions—helping broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds, and corporate issuers manage risk and accelerate growth.
Are you seeking a position within a growing company? Broadridge is hiring! Our mission is to attract, develop and retain outstanding talent. Being a place where exceptionally driven and hardworking people want to work is how we deliver award-winning services to our customers and ultimately build customer value. We’re seeing a Financial Modelling Analyst to join our stellar team! We’re an international and expanding financial modelling team is looking for candidates with an interest in modelling. We focus on cashflow, credit, risk and compliance models placed into proprietary software for global market participants in structured finance and broader debt markets. This is a multi-disciplinary team, directly client facing with strong verbal and numerical abilities. As the team’s remit and client demand has expanded, headcount has opened for enthusiastic candidates with prior modelling and technology exposure.
– Builds and supports models built within the Sentry platform as assigned by the manager in a timely manner in keeping with controls of the department. Mathematically and programmatically interpret and translate indentures and Collateral Management
and Administrative Agreements.
– Builds and supports the creation of NAV structures and trade compliance rules as assigned by the manager.
– Attends weekly meetings which discuss the deliverables due, their ongoing support and controls of both.
– Contributes to the development of the Analytics areas of the Sentry product under supervision of the manager.
– Actively participates in the peer review process to ensure ongoing improvement in the day to day build of Analytics deliverables.
– May perform other duties/responsibilities as needed or assigned.
– Looking for individuals ideally with degrees in Physics, Maths, Engineering or Computer Science.
– Demonstrated experience within the financial services industry is preferred
– Experience in financial modelling and coding of those financial models is preferred.
– Strong problem solving skills.
– Strong Excel skills, more specifically VBA.
Why join Broadridge?
– We offer a valuable benefits package effective date of hire including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, fertility treatment, inclusive parental leave, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits and more.
– We support a number of associate-led networks where associates with similar backgrounds and interests can find peer support, shape company policy and culture, receive mentorship from senior members, and develop their careers.
– We provide a competitive 401k plan with employer match and additional basic company contribution.
– We encourage our associates to rest and relax by taking advantage of our generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time, and paid company holidays.
– We strive to improve both our environmental impact as well as our industries’ by partnering with our clients to decrease their carbon footprint through digitization, data, and innovation.