Broadridge is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions—helping broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds, and corporate issuers manage risk and accelerate growth.
Broadridge is growing!We are looking for a Business Analyst in our Interface Management Team. The ideal candidate will need have some knowledge of File Transfer /FTP, Basic VB Script, Excel. Exposure to the trading life cycle.
This role is in our Asset Management and will work as part of a dynamic, team performing analysis, implementation of electronic trading services.
– On-boarding of Clients – Requirements gathering from client and vendor, Production Set up
– Deploying/Building Trade Templates and Jobs – Setting up necessary templates and coding to match spec file
– Connectivity – Establishing connection to vendors SFTP/FTP, Updating expired keys or passwords
– Testing – Trading scenarios mirror what’s currently being traded
– Aiding Support with existing clients – Adjusting/updating current trade files or recons. Implementing additional logic
– Review and prioritize software problems and advocate for these problems to be corrected in an efficient manner.
– Provide training and other support to business areas including traders, customer support teams and others.
– Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills
– Strong interpersonal skills and ethical decision making
– Ability to work in a team environment with emphasis on collaboration with both clients and other internal service teams.
– Education & Preferred Qualifications
– BS/BA degree required. Must have a minimum of 1+years of related experience, preferably in financial services industry
– Experience working with Broker/Dealers, Clients and Vendors