Broadridge is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions—helping broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds, and corporate issuers manage risk and accelerate growth.
– Perform analysis and debugging on code defects based on source code and data available in database.
– Fix code to address code defects in order to meet client requirements.
– Build and write unit test cases.
– Document program fixes and document risk analysis.
– Assist in preliminary analysis of improvements and propose solutions.
– Code for new improvements or new products.
– Test and evaluate development tools.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or MIS.
– 2-4 years of relevant professional experience
– Enthusiastic, positive demeanour with a strong desire to learn and understand technology/business within the financial industry.
– Ability to understand and modify existing code. Methodical and systematic approach to development and troubleshooting.
– Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills; ability to lead a sophisticated project independently, while functioning optimally under time constraints, established deadlines and within budget.
– Ability to think creatively, bring ideas to the team and drive them to completion.
– Solid understanding of Java programming, Perl programming and Scripting.
– Strong knowledge of database design and development (SQL Server, Sybase and/or Oracle).
– Knowledge of cloud based technologies and relevant experience.
– Experience with Agile development methodologies and DevOps practices.
– Knowledge of Web based technologies (JSP, HTML, CSS).
– Willingness to be a standout colleague.