Broadridge is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions—helping broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds, and corporate issuers manage risk and accelerate growth.
Broadridge is growing! We are looking for a creative Lead DevOps Engineer with hands-on experience in AWS platform. In this role, you will work alongside application developers and the service delivery team to design and implement DevOps automation processes to support the complete CI/CD lifecycle for all Revport applications. Revport is part of the Broadridge Asset Management Business unit (BAMS), providing investment management, wealth management and capital markets firms with capabilities to perform complex calculations including revenue accruals, fee invoicing, advisor payouts, commissions, and expense allocations. Revport is a business critical, Internet and client facing application. The Revport development team is responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of the Revport core application and several surrounding systems that work together with Revport core to deliver billing functionality to our customers.
– Implement CI/CD pipelines using GitLab CI and Jenkins pipelines to build, test, package and deploy application artifacts.
– Implement infrastructure automation using Terraform and Chef to provision, configure and deploy cloud-based systems in AWS.
– Ensure the Revport cloud deployed systems align with Broadridge Information Security and Enterprise Cloud Architecture standard methodologies.
– Assist with system architecture design to ensure our systems are reliable, highly available and secure.
– May perform other duties/responsibilities as needed or assigned.
– Very good communication skills, both verbal and written
– Experience working remote full time is a nice to have
– Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (Computer Science, engineering, etc.) or equivalent experience preferred
– 3+ years’ experience as a Lead DevOps automation engineer
– Ability to investigate when “something goes wrong”, using all the tools at your disposal and come to a resolution
– Experience with Git, Terraform, Chef, GitLab CI, Jenkins, and AWS highly desired
– Knowledge of security standard methodologies for systems deployed in a cloud environment
– Knowledge of one or more scripting languages (e.g. Shell, Groovy)