Broadridge is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions—helping broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds, and corporate issuers manage risk and accelerate growth.
Job Description Summary
Are you seeking a position within a growing company? Broadridge is hiring! Our mission is to attract, develop and retain extraordinary talent. Being a place where exceptionally driven and hardworking people want to work is how we deliver award-winning services to our customers and ultimately create customer value. Are you looking for a growing and dynamic firm where you can make an immediate impact? If so, we encourage you to read below because Broadridge is growing!
This position is for an aspiring quota-carrying Pre-Sales Business Solutions Professional to join an exciting learning and contributing track, partnering with senior level Business Solutions team members to achieve the overall Broadridge Asset Management Solutions Sales objectives. The solution set area of focus will be centered around the Sentry Credit Portfolio Management Solution.
This role includes two critical components; a strong learning track with exposure and participation in key areas of Asset Management partner groups. Because you’ll be relied upon by other Segment Sales Teams to act as the Subject Matter and Demo Specialist within a key product set, you will need to become versed in our client base, support structure, product functionality and its differentiation. The goal is to have you participating in client/prospect facing meetings, presentations, and demonstrations for Broadridge Asset Management Solutions both internally and externally throughout North America. You will work closely with many teams including, but not limited to Business Solutions, Sales, and Account Management within Broadridge to accurately position the products to drive sales and expand the current use of the products.
Who you are:
– You have excellent communication skills; you know when to be concise vs. detailed and you are audience focused.
– You’re a storyteller, using data points, examples and other resources to paint a picture with your audience. You know what it means to create a buyer vision.
– You work well in collaborative groups and are anxious to listen, reflect and share ideas.
– You have a natural curiosity, are vigilant and focused about learning whether self-paced or guided through other channels. You ask thoughtful questions and check for understanding.
– You have a working knowledge of the financial services market, as well as exposure to, or experience with, working in a high-performing sales culture, and knowledge of b-to-b sales standard methodologies – ideal candidate will have spent time in a sales operations or enablement function.
– Maintain a knowledge-base of current and planned development of all relative Broadridge products and services that can be sold to the assigned accounts
– Work with potential and existing customers supporting the pre-sales / solutions team throughout the sales process, with a focus on front-to-back investment management solutions opportunities
– Document meeting minutes, crafting detailed action items and seeing them through to completion
– Maintain dashboards that track overall sales activity throughout the lifecycle of each sale
– Build and maintain a comprehensive understanding of buy-side applications through supporting the team’s product demonstrations, technical explanations, and documentation
– Establish domain expertise and credibility with buy-side customers and partners
– Assist the Sales Team in the completion of Requests for Proposals (RFP), and Requests for Information (RFI)
– Prepare Business Analysis Discovery documentation and presentation material to prospects to highlight value propositions of the software
– Prepare and present documentation to product management teams for missing functional GAPS
– Communicate customer/prospect activities with the assigned Sales Representative via Salesforce.com and other sales activity tools
– Work as part of the senior business solutions team to deliver Proofs of Concept (POC) tailored to meet customer’s functional and technical requirements
– Candidates should possess excellent oral and written communication, presentation, and personal skills
– Capacity to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and deadline driven environment
– 3-5 years of experience with Credit Portfolio Management Solutions or related products such as WSO, IHS-Markit ThinkFolio, Black Mountain Everest, Intex, etc.
– Candidates should have a strong background in Fixed Income, Structured Products, Public and Private Debt asset classes
– Strong appetite to build knowledge of debt and structured product workflows
– Ability to travel within the U.S. up to 10% of the time
– BS/BA required (business concentration preferred)
– Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in financial services, b-to-b sales, technology and/or solutions sales
– Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills a must
– Track record of delivering against an assigned quota a plus
– Previous training and experience with sales process and methodology in sales ops/enablement
– Strong technical foundation; ability to use CRM, Excel, PPT and related applications to handle data, report results, and present to both internal and external executive management
– Strong time management skills with an ability to prioritize work, multi-task across various activities and meet deadlines
– Willingness to travel to clients and prospects
Why join Broadridge?
– We offer a valuable benefits package effective date of hire including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, fertility treatment, inclusive parental leave, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits and more.
– We support a number of associate-led networks where associates with similar backgrounds and interests can find peer support, shape company policy and culture, receive mentorship from senior members, and develop their careers.
– We provide a competitive 401k plan with employer match and additional basic company contribution.
– We encourage our associates to rest and relax by taking advantage of our generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time, and paid company holidays.
– We strive to improve both our environmental impact as well as our industries’ by partnering with our clients to decrease their carbon footprint through digitization, data, and innovation.