Broadridge is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions—helping broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds, and corporate issuers manage risk and accelerate growth.
Broadridge is growing! We are seeking a Senior Director- IT Audit to join our Finance team! You will lead and participate on IT audit engagements from planning to reporting and produce quality deliverables to both departmental and professional standards while ensuring audits are completed timely and within budget.
- Plan, execute, and document audit reports, including risk assessments, audit planning, audit testing, control evaluation, report drafting and follow-up, and verification of issue closure while ensuring audits are completed timely and within budget.
- Finalize audit findings and use judgment to provide an overall opinion on the control environment through developing recommendations to strengthen internal controls.
- Assist in all aspects of audit plan including risk assessments, audit planning and resource scheduling
- Effectively manage and lead the Audit team, performing timely review of work performed and providing honest and constructive feedback to proactively manage performance and enhance skills across the team. Understand the team’s strengths and areas of development and guide the team in accomplishing their individual goals whilst giving them opportunities to improve their skills.
- Partner with stakeholders, business management, other control groups (e.g. risk management and compliance) and regulators establishing strong working relationships while maintaining independence.
- Stay current with industry trends to find opportunities for game changing innovations or strategic partnerships.
- Examine, evaluate, and identify key risk areas within internal policies and procedures relating to IT processes and verify compliance with relevant regulations.
- Build and maintain knowledge of current technologies including artificial intelligence, blockchain, cloud computing, and digital.
- Demonstrates strong subject matter knowledge in critical areas of technology infrastructure, information security, and technology service processes.
- Apply current knowledge of IT trends, techniques, and risks to identify security and risk management improvement opportunities.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience of legal and regulatory technology risks and requirements across business sectors and regions.
- Participate in multiple departmental initiatives and working groups to enhance or provide efficiencies in audit coverage on existing areas as well as emerging technologies
- Implement and execute an effective program of continuous monitoring for assigned areas, including monitoring of key metrics to identify control issues and adverse trends
- Conduct regular meetings with partners providing updates in a clear concise manner to management and other senior business leaders.
- Oversee and report on key special projects to Corporate Audit Management.
- Lead, mentor, and train junior members of the Corporate Audit Team.
- Travel to business locations as required
– A BS/BA degree or higher in information systems
– 6+ years of experience in one of the following: audit, technology risk management, information security, IT program management, technology governance, or availability management
– Ability to execute in a dynamic, high demand, environment while ensuring multiple priorities are met
– Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
– Solid problem solving skills
– Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
– Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
– Strong understanding of the controls and technical requirements/considerations, including supporting tools, for these platforms
– Risk or compliance experience
– Solid knowledge and understanding of audit methodologies and tools that support audit processes
– Certification in one or more: CISSP, CIA or CISA designation
– Leadership experience for professional auditors, risk management, or project leadership professionals
Why Join Broadridge?
– We offer a valuable benefits package effective date of hire including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, fertility treatment, inclusive parental leave, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits and more.
– We support a number of associate-led networks where associates with similar backgrounds and interests can find peer support, shape company policy and culture, receive mentorship from senior members, and develop their careers.
– We provide a competitive 401k plan with employer match and additional basic company contribution.
– We encourage our associates to rest and relax by taking advantage of our generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time, and paid company holidays.
– We strive to improve both our environmental impact as well as our industries’ by partnering with our clients to decrease their carbon footprint through digitization, data, and innovation.
– We empower our people and our communities. Through our volunteer time off and matching gift programs, we encourage associates to help make Broadridge an indispensable community partner.