Broadridge is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions—helping broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds, and corporate issuers manage risk and accelerate growth.
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. At Broadridge, we do well by doing good. Our unique culture is guided by the Service-Profit Chain—the idea that success is mutual, directly connecting employee engagement, client satisfaction, and the creation of stockholder value. We enable better financial lives by powering investing, governance, and communications for our clients, their customers, and the financial services industry.
**Broadridge is growing! We are currently hiring a Senior Software Engineer -Java to join our team in Newark NJ
Are you looking for a multifaceted and creative environment where you can lead projects? This is an excellent opportunity to drive the future of this emerging and dynamic IT development organization. If that sounds like the type of setting you’d like to work in, we’d love to hear from you.
– Work on multiple projects and manage time effectively
– Participate in requirement gathering process, propose solution, and create design documents
– Provide timely and accurate communication of status to team, project and technical leads
– Gather requirements, design, code, test and implement according to design specifications
– Collaborate with project lead on identification of problems and suggest solutions for the resolution of coding issues
– Seek out new technologies and ideas to add value to our products
– Re-engineer current systems to allow for flexibility, stability, and scalability while preserving existing functionality
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent professional experience
– 5+ years of experience working in related technologies T
– 5+ years of experience with object-oriented design and in-depth working knowledge of Java/JEE
– Strong data analysis, design and testing skills
– Strong communication skills, both written and oral
– Understanding and some experience in Agile development
– Ability to solve complex problems independently and gather experienced advice as needed
– Ability to work under the supervision of the team lead and as part of multiple teams on overlapping projects
– Ability to focus on delivering results in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines and multiple priorities
– Web service development experience is a plus