- Fulfillment Clerk - Coppell, TX
- Production Technician (On-Site) (Night Shift) - Coppell, TX
- Management Training Program - Production Operations (On-Site) - Coppell, TX
- Quality Control Inspector - Coppell, TX
- Production Operations Coordinator (On-site) (Night Shift) - Coppell, TX
Broadridge is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions—helping broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds, and corporate issuers manage risk and accelerate growth.
Update time sensitive production instructions in IQ to ensure job processing in compliance with client requirements Enter job insertion and postage related information in database in a timely manner Complete work with accuracy above speed, but escalate if the SLA cannot be met and/or request assistance from teammates. Efficiently complete documented tasks which support internal and external client needs. Provide coverage to support our clients.Â Be prepared to act as the first point of contact for client inquiries. Support other Client Ops/Client Relations teams across multiple Broadridge sites. Build relationships with internal departments such as Print, Production, QC, Logistics and Finance. Act as a liaison between Production and the Client Relations teams. May perform other duties/responsibilities as needed or assigned.
– 1+ year of experience in a client service related role, or equivalent experience.
– A medium level of computer competency.
– Intermediate skills using the MS Office suite.
– Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, and good time management and follow-up skills.
– Able to maintain a positive relationship with clients and co-workers.
– Able to work collaboratively and professionally with internal colleagues to build relationships.
– Good oral and written communication skills to turnover ongoing issues to the next shift.
– Ability to work with a sense of urgency to meet client SLAs.
– Ability to identify and resolve basic problems and escalate as needed.
– Ability to follow documented procedures.
– Basic experience with MS Access, Excel, Word and Outlook required.
– Ability to work a flexible schedule.
– 1+ years of experience working at a computer related position.
– In a team environment we succeed as a team, so the expectation is to support the team’s success.