Broadridge is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions—helping broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds, and corporate issuers manage risk and accelerate growth.
Broadridge is hiring! We are looking for a Financial Analyst to support our Asset Management segment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and dynamic team. Passionate about driving opportunities to demonstrate your outstanding finance potential? If so, please read below!
This role is responsible for aspects directly related to Global Asset Management functions, including related Process, Policies, Procedures, Systems, Compliance, Controls and Reporting. Functional accounting responsibilities include Fixed Assets, Prepaid, Software, other Intangibles and Facilities/Lease accounting and Project Accounting. The successful candidate will be a collaborative, proactive, ambitious and analytical individual with general accounting knowledge.
Responsibilities and oversight include:
– Monthly/quarterly book close
– Reporting & Analysis
– Account Reconciliations
– Fixed asset accounting
– Prepaid accounting
– Intangible accounting
– Facilities lease accounting
– Project Accounting
– Compliance SOX reporting
– Free cash flow
– Build relationships with various business partners and be an overall good representative of the department.
– Pro-actively identify issues and offer solutions
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
– 1-3 years of prior experience in an Accounting Role, ideally within an Audit function
– A blended background of Accounting and FP&A desired
– Prior experience working for a Big 4 or next tiered firm is a strong plus
– CPA or CPA in progress desired, not required
– Excellent organization, oral and written communication skills
– Ability to prioritize tasks, lead several priorities and work under pressure
– Team oriented
– Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
– Oracle a plus
Why Join Broadridge?
– We offer a valuable benefits package effective date of hire including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, fertility treatment, inclusive parental leave, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits and more.
– We support a number of associate-led networks where associates with similar backgrounds and interests can find peer support, shape company policy and culture, receive mentorship from senior members, and develop their careers.
– We provide a competitive 401k plan with employer match and additional basic company contribution.
– We encourage our associates to rest and relax by taking advantage of our generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time, and paid company holidays.
– We strive to improve both our environmental impact as well as our industries’ by partnering with our clients to decrease their carbon footprint through digitization, data, and innovation.
– We empower our people and our communities. Through our volunteer time off and matching gift programs, we encourage associates to help make Broadridge an indispensable community partner.