Bamboo Health is a hyper-growth, cloud-based, mission-driven healthcare technology and care-collaboration organization transforming patient care.
We are inspired by solving big problems. We are all about progress; we set out to do something and we do it. – Rob Cohen President, Bamboo Health
Bamboo Health is a leader in cloud-based care coordination software and analytics solutions focused on patients with complex needs, including those suffering from physical health and mental health issues and substance use disorders. We deliver on a mission of enabling better care for patients across the continuum, and our software solutions help healthcare professionals collaborate on shared patients across the spectrum of care.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates with 2-4 years of experience for a full-time Customer Success Data Analyst role. The ideal candidate will live and breathe customer data and be excited to take Bamboo Health’s customer reporting function to the next level. Together with other internal stakeholders, this person will synthesize customer and user data, contribute to growth opportunities, and lead process improvement initiatives to scale our growing Customer Success organization. Successful candidates will excel at cross-team collaboration, internal and external communication, and thinking creatively about how to best engage and retain our users and customers with data.
What You’ll Do:
- Build and expand upon the existing Customer Success and user engagement dashboards to continuously surface insights to internal and external stakeholders
- Partner with the team of Customer Success Managers to understand their needs, drivers of customer value, and enhance our internal and external reporting suite
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to refine customer health scoring, documentation, and analysis
- Apply research methods to the design, execution, and assessment of initiatives to continuously improve end-user engagement and customer retention
What Success Looks Like…
In 3 months…
- Learn the Bamboo Health product suite and main customer use cases and KPIs
- Develop familiarity with Bamboo Health customer and user data — what it is, where it’s stored, and how it’s used
- Begin to build strong relationships with the Customer Success Management team
- Understand key engagement drivers and friction points in our users’ product lifecycle
In 6 months…
- Develop standardized reports for key user and customer KPIs to streamline customer business reviews and support Customer Success objectives and goals
- Expand scope of influence to other cross-functional stakeholders in the R&D, Integrations, and Delivery organizations
- Develop a system for ongoing analysis of engagement initiative success, including all email and in-app communications
- Begin scaling internal and external reporting by standardizing dashboards, automating delivery of reports, etc.
In 12 months…
- Be an expert in the drivers of customer value, revenue retention, user engagement, and account expansion
- Provide consistent reporting on key user engagement and customer retention metrics to CSMs to drive business decisions
- Operationalize and continuously improve customer reporting, encompassing all ongoing and project-based engagement initiatives
- Create a detailed roadmap for future retention and engagement projects designed to consistently increase user retention and engagement
What You Need:
- 2-4 years of experience as a data analyst, business analyst, or in customer operations, ideally the SaaS industry
- Prior experience understanding the needs of customers and customer-facing teams
- Familiarity using SQL to transform and analyze data
- Familiarity with business intelligence and user instrumentation systems to build and manage customer reports and dashboards (e.g., Tableau, Looker, Mixpanel, WalkMe)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; demonstrated experience gathering requirements effectively and distilling complex concepts for non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to thrive in an energetic, fast-paced, and collaborative environment
- Interest in healthcare technology is preferred
What You Get:
- Join one of the fastest growing health IT companies in the country
- Have the autonomy to build something with an enthusiastically supportive team
- Learn from working at the highest levels and on the most strategic priorities of the company, including from world class investors and advisors
- Receive competitive compensation, including equity, with health, dental, vision and other benefits
We are an equal opportunity employer.