Bamboo Health is a hyper-growth, cloud-based, mission-driven healthcare technology and care-collaboration organization transforming patient care.
We are inspired by solving big problems. We are all about progress; we set out to do something and we do it. – Rob Cohen President, Bamboo Health
Bamboo Health is a leader in cloud-based care coordination software and analytics solutions focused on patients with complex needs, including those suffering from physical health and mental health issues and substance use disorders. We deliver on a mission of enabling better care for patients across the continuum, and our software solutions help healthcare professionals collaborate on shared patients across the spectrum of care.
What You’ll Do:
- Involved in all Agile/Scrum Ceremonies
- Work independently on stories/tasks assigned
- Engage with other team members to support/mentor each other
- Meet team and individual goal metrics
What Success Looks Like…
In 3 months…
- Develop a good understanding of the product and processes
- Become a good team member supporting the team and products
- Understanding of metrics to meet goals
In 6 months…
- A better understanding of the product and process
- Adding your voice to help improve team and products
- Improve your skills for you personal and work growth
In 12 months…
- Continued growth to improve your skills
- A well-developed understanding of the products and development speeds.
- Meeting our goals consistently
What You Need:
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Laravel, CodeIgniter
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Proficient with code versioning tools i.e Git, GitHub.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
What You Get:
- Join one of the fastest growing health IT companies in the country
- Have the autonomy to build something with an enthusiastically supportive team
- Learn from working at the highest levels and on the most strategic priorities of the company, including from world class investors and advisors
- Receive competitive compensation, including equity, with health, dental, vision and other benefits
We are an equal opportunity employer.