Bamboo Health is a hyper-growth, cloud-based, mission-driven healthcare technology and care-collaboration organization transforming patient care.
We are inspired by solving big problems. We are all about progress; we set out to do something and we do it. -Rob Cohen CEO, Bamboo Health
Bamboo Health is a leader in cloud-based care coordination software and analytics solutions focused on patients with complex needs, including those suffering from physical health and mental health issues and substance use disorders. We deliver on a mission of enabling better care for patients across the continuum, and our software solutions help healthcare professionals collaborate on shared patients across the spectrum of care.
We are actively hiring a full-time Implementation Project Manager to join our team to create something meaningful that will greatly impact people’s lives.
An Implementation Project Manager coordinates all aspects of a project for a client, from inception to go-live. This role involves extensive interaction with sales, engineering teams, and other members of cross-functional teams. Project management skills, rather than technical skills, are key, but a strong technical background is often required to manage all aspects of projects. The ability to handle multiple projects and priorities is a must. Building and maintaining long-term relationships with key stay partners is needed in order to fulfill contractual obligations.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with state partners to drive adoption and utilization of product offerings.
- Work with various healthcare entities to integrate product offerings into EHR software.
- Partner with internal teams to achieve goals
- Coordinate with the marketing team to support joint marketing programs
- Work alongside Bamboo Health’s implementation team to ensure all technical initiatives are executed successfully.
- Engage with the Bamboo Health CRM team to ensure that all partner’s customer service issues are resolved on a timely basis.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Drive organizational best practices, techniques, and standards around Project Management.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
What Success Looks Like…
In 3 months…
· Develop strong familiarity with Gateway implementation processes
· Develop strong familiarity with Gateway product solutions
· Assist project management team with existing implementations
In 6 months…
· Take ownership of new project implementations from kick-off to go-live
· Contribute to implementation process improvement and team documentation
In 12 months…
· Act as subject matter expert as it relates to Gateway project management
· Drive process improvement changes when necessary
What You Need:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, or related field
· 3+ years in Project Management, Account Management, or Client Relationship Management
· Exceptional written, oral, and presentation communication abilities
· Proven ability to operate in a team environment and work in a matrix organizational environment; Ability to work cross-functionally among numerous stakeholders
· Ability to identify trends and suggest improvements in products and processes.
· Ability to work independently and handle multiple priorities.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Proficient in using project management tools and techniques.
· Proficient in MS Project and Office tools.
· Analyze, understand and define client requirements.
· Ability to organize, plan and oversee technical tasks.
What You Get:
- Join one of the fastest-growing health IT companies in the country
- Have the autonomy to build something with an enthusiastically supportive team
- Learn from working at the highest levels and on the most strategic priorities of the company, including from world-class investors and advisors
- Receive competitive compensation, including equity, with health, dental, vision, and other benefits
We are an equal opportunity employer.