Bamboo Health is a hyper-growth, cloud-based, mission-driven healthcare technology and care-collaboration organization transforming patient care.
We are inspired by solving big problems. We are all about progress; we set out to do something and we do it. – Rob Cohen President, Bamboo Health
Bamboo Health is a leader in cloud-based care coordination software and analytics solutions focused on patients with complex needs, including those suffering from physical health and mental health issues and substance use disorders. We deliver on a mission of enabling better care for patients across the continuum, and our software solutions help healthcare professionals collaborate on shared patients across the spectrum of care.
We are hiring for a Marketing Operations Manager to manage and maintain our Marketo instance, ensuring all business, technical, and reporting/analysis requirements are met for inbound marketing programs–from email nurture to website responses to the chat bot experience. You will work closely with both marketing and revenue operations to monitor, measure, and make recommendations that improve lead progression, velocity, and pipeline creation.
What You’ll Do:
- You will be responsible for helping to build & maintain a MarTech stack that drives results to the business and provides true value to our customers
- Partner with marketing team to execute campaigns through Marketo, analyzing campaign performance to ensure marketing drives laads & revenue
- Partner with RevOps team to ensure that full funnel is accounted for and there are the right handoff points between marketing, bdr & sales
- Work with BDR team to ensure they’re ROI positive and focused on the right split of inbound to outbound
What Success Looks Like…
In 3 months…
- Help design and execute on a comprehensive, multi-channel, multi-segment, marketing strategy to drive demand generation initiatives, track success and find ways to optimize performance.
- Partner with marketing & RevOps to ensure lead flow from top of funnel to sales is effective and efficient by measuring the success of marketing programs from lead creation to pipeline to closed-won stages.
- Define key marketing metrics and manage the process of packaging these measurements into reports and dashboards.
In 6 months…
- Build an attribution model that tracks and analyzes which marketing activities turn MQLs into Sales Opportunities, with the best return on investment.
- Utilize A/B testing and optimize marketing automation, landing page, and lead nurturing concept to continually refine and improve conversion.
- Working with sales ops, build best-practices such as data cleanliness, naming conventions, core program templates, and core program channels and tags.
In 12 months…
- Run monthly/quarterly/annual marketing metrics reviews, program ROI, pipeline attribution and creation.
- Drive collaboration across the Marketing Operations, Business Systems and Business Intelligence teams to identify inefficient processes and apply automation technology and best practices to solve them.
- Own Marketing data quality (including data append and deduplication) through systematic database cleansing, leveraging data collection best practices and vendor engagements.
What You Need:
- 4-6 years in Marketing Operations preferably working alongside Demand Generation teams
- Experience developing & executing email campaigns in Marketo a requirement. Marketo certified a plus.
- Familiarity with Salesforce creating reports and dashboards
- Experience collaborating with Sales teams and Sales Operations to build automated lead flow and lead management processes including Lead Nurturing, Reporting, and Lead Routing.
- Experience building out operational processes to support Account Based Marketing (ABM)
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Experience with project management tools a plus
What You Get:
- Join one of the fastest growing health IT companies in the country
- Have the autonomy to build something with an enthusiastically supportive team
- Learn from working at the highest levels and on the most strategic priorities of the company, including from world class investors and advisors
- Receive competitive compensation, including equity, with health, dental, vision and other benefits
We are an equal opportunity employer.