Gloat helps people navigate more meaningful careers and transforms the way the world’s leading companies work.
About The Position
We’re looking for an experienced, highly motivated DevOps Tech Lead- , to lead and grow our DevOps team from technical perspectives, strategically plan our production infrastructure, and significantly impact our future architecture and scale.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer at Gloat, you will be part of a dynamic DevOps team not being limited to a single job, but rather working across all areas of the R&D team including multi-cloud, security, database, infrastructure as code, CICD, containerization and more. You will have the freedom to explore and implement the newest technologies while collaborating with some of the best and friendliest people in the industry! What are you waiting for? Come help mold and structure one of the core, fundamental teams of R&D and Gloat.
- Design, Build and maintain multiple environments on AWS and Azure with infrastructure as a code approach.
- Design, Implement and manage CI/CD workflows.
- Researching and Implementing new technologies to expand engineering capabilities in both production and development environments.
- Interface and work closely with various R&D stakeholders (Architects, Developers, QA).
- Be part of product architecture and infrastructure design making sure that High availability, Monitoring and Security are in place.
- Supporting other DevOps engineers & Developers by providing necessary training, advice and mentorship.
- 5+ years of DevOps experience responsible for production environments.
- Proven CI/CD implementation experience (Advantage Jenkins,Argo CD)
- Experience in managing cloud platforms (preferably AWSAzure)
- Experience with microservices architecture based on Kubernetes.
- Experience with at least one programming language (Python, Java, Go, Ruby, etc.)
- Scripting and automation skills (Bash, Python, etc.).
- Strong background knowledge in Linux Administration.
- Ability for context-switching
- Strong networking and security skills
- Experience with IAC tools such as helm, Terraform, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and a team player.
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Results-driven with strong commitment.
- Ability to keep track of software development & Devops trends
- Excellent English, ability to communicate fluently with peers abroad