Gloat helps people navigate more meaningful careers and transforms the way the world’s leading companies work.
About The Position
We’re looking for an Enterprise Customer Success Manager (CSM) with a proven track record of successfully leading large enterprise customers (>25K employees) towards their desired outcomes. As an Enterprise CSM, you will be collaborating closely with our strategic enterprise customers, and supporting them in the deployment of Gloat’s internal talent marketplace. In this role, you are expected to develop high-trust relationships with your customers, lead face to face workshops, and ensure your customers have a long term rollout strategy of Gloat Talent Marketplace for their organization. You will be partnering closely with other internal Gloat project members, such as the Project Manager, Technical Implementation, Support, Change & Enablement Consultants, and others. You will be measured on your customer’s KPI results with the talent marketplace (adoption, hires, usage), will be expected to lead quarterly business reviews, and ultimately, ensure your customers’ expand, renew and become referenceable!
- Work closely with your enterprise customers to understand their business needs, helping them define their long term rollout strategy, success metrics and business impact
- Influence change within customers to drive adoption of best practices and successful change management methodologies, thereby deriving optimal utilization of the product
- Establish incredible rapport and trust with your customers
- Work directly with customer’s HR, IT, Business and senior executive teams
- Collaborate with other departments within Gloat’s company, e.g. Support, Implementation, Project Managers, Product.
- Influence your customers to adopt additional functionality and/or integrations, demonstrating the value it will bring to their organization
- Predict and forecast risk, problem solve and work independently
- In non Covid times, travel is expected to customer sites (approximately 1-2 a quarter) to lead multiple-day workshops or launch activities, speaking, presenting to and facilitating discussions with stakeholders from their HR, IT, leadership and more
- Meet and exceed quarterly targets or other targets defined by the business
- 5-7 years of experience in customer management role, with a focus on large enterprise companies (>25K employees)
- Experience working with enterprise SaaS or enterprise software solutions
- English at a native level
- Proven ability to communicate, present to, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Account management and customer facing experience
- Advanced problem-solving skills, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening and negotiation abilities
- Data driven
- Understanding in HR software (HRIS, HCM, ATS, LMS/LXP, etc) – advantage