Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Do you want to be a part of a team with less ops-load and more opportunities for feature development? Do you want to leverage AWS technologies to make this happen? If ‘YES’ is your answer to the above questions, then you should consider us your home.
Our strategic expansion has opened several opportunities to join our team.
If you possess a unique blend of technical breadth and depth, paired with excellent communication and collaboration skills and are willing to build with the best, this will be a great opportunity.
A day in the life
- You will get to build entirely new applications, services, from the ground-up.
- Build everything in NAWS.
- Use React, GraphQL, coral services, S3, SQS, SNS, DynamoDB, Kinesis streams, DynamoDB streams, Lambda, Event-Bridge, Step-functions, Route53, CloudFront, CloudWatch etc.
- Work with seasoned engineers in the team who are also subject matter experts in niche technologies.
- Work directly with Product Managers, Program Managers, UX designers, researchers etc. thereby giving you an overall understanding of the system.
About the team
Our team is part of Amazon’s People Experience Technology (PXT) organization. We are building engineering solutions to accelerate an employee’s career growth.
- Programming experience with at least one software programming language.
- 1+ years of experience in software development
- Ability to solve problems.
- Working experience with object-oriented languages like Java/C++.
- Ability to write bug-free code.
- Knowledge of AWS technologies
- Knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Knowledge of Computer Science Fundamentals.
- Communicate efficiently with peers and stakeholders.
- Team Player.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience building software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
- Experience of building solutions using AWS technologies.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.