Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for world class candidates to help shape and deliver our partner programs within our AWS Partner Network. AWS Partners include the largest consulting partners, systems integrators, MSPs, technology partners, ISVs, and distributors that are using AWS as their cloud delivery platform.
We are growing our opportunity validation team within the APN Customer Engagements program. As the AWS ACE Program Manager for APJ, you will be responsible for evangelizing our partner opportunity program (ACE) working cross-functionally with AWS field teams and AWS partners across Asia Pacific and Japan.
Key job responsibilities
• ACE Program Promotion, development in Asia Pacific & Japan Region, especially focus in APAC Region (Korea, India, New Zealand, ASEAN).
• Communicating closely with partners and internal stakeholders on Enablement and program enhancement.
• The opportunities submitted by partners from our ACE system are verified according to the standard regulations by ACE team. As a contact point for the project management, lead and communicate with AWS partners and related department within APAC & Japan.
• Monthly business reviews of ACE partner opportunity submissions
• Evangelism and training of AWS field partner sales and AWS Partners on opportunity management processes
• Document and communicate partner opportunity management process, creating program assets
• Build strong partnerships across internal and external stakeholders to drive roadmap and program evolution
• Roll out of ACE Program updates and evolution across APJ
• Fluency in English
• Analytical skills
• 2+ year experience in Partner/Alliance/Channel programs or operations
• Organizational skills and attention-to-detail with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced, dynamic work environment
• Proven track record for bias for action, execution and delivering results
• Affinity for complex and creative problem solving and the desire to create and build new processes
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Please check the website below for measures to eliminate unwanted second-hand smoking in each facility:
The salary information can be provided individually prior to the 1st interview