Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Would you like to help some of the best known Systems Integrators in the world utilize cloud computing technologies? Do you have a knack for helping companies understand application architectures and integration approaches? Do you want to be part of the solutions architecture team helping to establish Amazon Web Services (AWS) as the leading cloud computing platform?
As a Partner Solutions Architect focused on SI’s within AWS, you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of Amazon’s utility computing web services (Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, Amazon RDS, and Amazon CloudFront) across the partner community. Your broad responsibilities will include owning the technical engagement with strategic partners.
You will possess deep technical skills in software architecture and cloud computing as well as customer facing skills at all levels of a partner organization. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- As a strategic member of the AWS Solution Architect team, you will act as a trusted advisor to our managed systems integrators
- Provide the architectural guidance and recommendations necessary to promote successful partner engagements worldwide
- Assist solution providers with the definition of technical strategies that will enable them to sell more of their offering on the AWS platform
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge with our broader Solutions Architect community
- Share partner and customer feedback to internal product management and engineering teams to help drive the future of AWS.
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren’t focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we’re happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced lifeboth in and outside of work.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Inclusive and Diverse Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
- 3+ years of design, implementation, or consulting experience in applications or infrastructures
- 8+ years within specific technology domain areas (e.g. software development, cloud computing, systems engineering, infrastructure, security, networking, data & analytics)
- 7+ years of hands on implementation or consulting experience
- 3+ years in a customer and/or partner facing roles
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Technology, Engineering, Math or 5+ years’ work experience in a technical role
- Experience working within software development or Internet-related industries in a technical pre-sales consulting role
- Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud
- Experience working with end user or developer communities
- Experience working effectively across internal and external organizations
- Familiarity with common enterprise solutions from Microsoft, Oracle, and SAP
- Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS
- Computer Science, Math or Technical background highly desired; Advanced Degree a plus
- Past experience writing and publishing technical white papers
- Travel to customer sites
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .